PDA

View Full Version : For Sale, pigeon blood discus ALL SOLD!!!

Ben
Mon Mar 21, 2005, 01:48 AM
i have altogether 5 pigeon bloods that i have had for almsot 1 year,
2 i have seen laid eggs, so i put one of them with a possible male(his tube was small and a bit pointed, plus his dorsal fin tapers at the top) in a seperate tank and left the 3 by them selves, this was 2 months ago, the pair have laid but eaten the eggs. and the other 3 seem to fight a lot, But! i perfomed a water change and the 3 by thems selves were all srombaling over the breeding cone, with a bit of rather aggresive fighting. Open a really close examination i noticed all 3 have there breeding tubes sticking out and it was as clear as day! their ovipositer was big ,thick and blunt!
so rather than have a female in the 3, i am almost %100 sure i have 3 females! Plus i also have another female and a possible male, with slight peppering.

If interested PM me or email:

ben_muhr@hotmail.com

i am located in blackburn north, melbourne.

Ben
Wed Mar 23, 2005, 06:10 AM
:shock:

Ben
Wed Mar 23, 2005, 06:11 AM
:shock:

Ben
Sun Apr 03, 2005, 01:19 PM
okky doky, i decided i need the tank space so i am selling all of my pigeon blood discus. So send me a PM if you are interested. I will post some better pictures on Monday.

Ben
Mon Apr 04, 2005, 12:09 AM
here are a couple more, slightly better pics :oops:
2 out of the 5 have no peppering,
the 3 with some peppering will sell a bit cheaper.

kswong34
Mon Apr 04, 2005, 03:08 AM
Hi, can you tell me whether the photo of mine below my username is a Pigoen Blood. When I bought them, the guy told me they are pigeon blood but them seem different from what you have.

Thanks.

Merrilyn
Mon Apr 04, 2005, 01:44 PM
kswong, your fish certainly looks like a pigeon blood. Probably a red pigeon blood. The fish prodigydiscus has for sale are commonly called pearl pigeon bloods.

Ben
Fri Apr 08, 2005, 03:02 AM
A price drop as i REALLY need the tank space!
only available to Victorians!
sorry other states!

wild_amazon
Fri Apr 08, 2005, 05:00 AM
Nice round shape fish.

barbarolli
Fri Apr 08, 2005, 07:47 AM
I am happy to purchase the discus I can pick them up next weekend if this is ok

Ben
Fri Apr 08, 2005, 10:23 AM
All discus sold!