PDA

View Full Version : FS: Blue Diamond Breeding Pair of Discus

Mr Wild
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 08:15 AM
I am wanting $300 ono for this lovely pair, the pic is a bit ordinary but I can get some more if someone is interested.

I can also frieght at buyers expense.

These 2 are beautiful big fish. They had laid and cared for fry before about 4 times for me. They were bought as juvies and paired naturally.

scott bowler
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 08:59 AM
they look nice kath any other pics ?

clarkey
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 09:34 AM
Hi Kath,
Where abouts on the Nth Coast are you. If you could pm me any more pics to have. Definitely interested. I could meet you half way or freight.

scott bowler
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 09:50 AM
clarkey Kaths in taree mate few hours up the road from us . she loves her fish and looks after them you would do very well to take them of her

AquaticMaster
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 10:22 AM
Very interested with the pair if you could get me some photos aswell please.
Danny_law_4ever@Hotmail.com
0410131992 via mms

clarkey
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 10:22 AM
Scott you have convinced me. I'd better send Kath a pm

clarkey
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 10:26 AM
Scott you have convinced me. I'd better send Kath a pm

Mr Wild
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 11:02 AM
Got your pm and have replied.

Cheers Scott - would you like to sell anything else of mine ! LOL

Method22man - Clarkey sent me pm first, sorry will go one at a time will let you know if it falls through.

Thanks for the interest.

scott bowler
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 01:12 PM
lol any time Kath , do you have any others to sell?

Mr Wild
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 02:29 PM
Yes some adults - I don;t have the time for them anymore the fishroom is taking off and I want high turn over stuff, so will take a break from Discus atm, but I will be back they will always remain my fav.

You breeding atm? Fish I mean lol

Mr Wild
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 02:35 PM
BREEDING PAIR ON HOLD UNTIL TUESDAY.

Thanks for the interest!

scott bowler
Sun Jul 10, 2011, 02:16 AM
Yes some adults - I don;t have the time for them anymore the fishroom is taking off and I want high turn over stuff, so will take a break from Discus atm, but I will be back they will always remain my fav. You breeding atm? Fish I mean lol
no just have a few fish at the moment , i have been thinking about going back will have to see, there are a few good fish getting around and it brings on the bug from time to time lol

Fat Discus
Sun Jul 10, 2011, 04:31 PM
interested my self can u send better pics of the pr
mr_wobble_wobble@hotmail.com

cheers chris

Mr Wild
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 12:52 PM
Clarkey tells me this pair is definitely his so sorry to everyone else.

I have other singles for sale in the next day or 2 I will post pictures of them.

Mr Wild
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 12:54 PM
no just have a few fish at the moment , i have been thinking about going back will have to see, there are a few good fish getting around and it brings on the bug from time to time lol

Well Scott, you can't have the tanks back or the brine shrimp hatcher works a treat![/quote]

scott bowler
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 08:42 PM
lol good to see there being used ,

Mr Wild
Tue Aug 02, 2011, 11:34 AM
This pair is up for sale again, the buyer has not completed the purchase.

For those who pm'd me about this pair please do so again as I deleted your pm's when a deposit was taken. Only able to ship to NSW and Qld.

Mr Wild
Tue Aug 02, 2011, 11:37 AM
Another picture not a good one, you have to remember they are in my fish room and the tanks are by no means show quality.

Ghoti
Tue Aug 02, 2011, 12:47 PM
Just as well you cant ship to Victoria Kath! I have a feeling you wpuld be named in a divorce proceeding :D

Cheers,
Scott

Mr Wild
Tue Aug 02, 2011, 10:47 PM
haha LOL

take care!

smallfin
Wed Aug 03, 2011, 12:26 PM
For anyone interested in this pair. I bought a breading pair from Kath a while back and they were certainly great fish and great breeders, laying on a regular basis.

They produced fry that are now all grown up (tear) and starting to breed themselves! Wohoo.

I can totally recommend buying from Kath.

All the best Kath and I'm glad to hear the Fish room is happening!

Cheers
Smallfin

Mr Wild
Thu Aug 04, 2011, 01:16 AM
Thanks!

Great to hear they have peformed for you, well done!

Mr Wild
Sun Aug 07, 2011, 01:20 PM
BUMP - Any interest here? Previous buyer cannot proceed due to unforeseen circumstances nothing to do with the fish.