PDA

View Full Version : EXOTIC AQUATIC CLEANING HOUSE - GRAB A STUPID BARGAIN!

Exotic Aquatic
Mon Jun 20, 2011, 12:04 PM
hey guys and gals,

We are cleaning house for our new shipments. Come in the store or buy online, 15% off everything online, buy three or more in the carnegie store and make me an offer!!!!! everything going CHEAP, must clear space!

Come in and visit it will DEFINITELY be worth your while, we will make you happy!!!!!

just to get the ball rolling, come in and visit me in the next 5 days only and i will offer any pigeon variety in store (including marble, mosaic, and TIGER) at 4-5" fish (pretty big!) for $90 if you take 2 or more!

big super mandarin passion 2 for $400 ($90 off!!) only 2 left!!!

Super Leopards (giant flora X ring leopard) was $395, now $320!!!!

Golden Eruption , and Golden Leopard over 20% off our online prices!!!!

COme in go nuts! we have!!!

Exotic Aquatic
Mon Jun 20, 2011, 11:48 PM
Forgot to mention offers are on discus only!!!

Exotic Aquatic
Tue Jun 21, 2011, 12:08 PM
thanks for those who came down today! there is still HEAPS to go, at stupid prices come down and check us out, spend over $300 on discus and ill give you a free small brilliant turq ON TOP of your discount!

i have extended the c02 sale, but all other offers are on discus only!

cramdub
Fri Jun 24, 2011, 04:39 AM
soo, when are you opening your brisbane shop?

Exotic Aquatic
Fri Jun 24, 2011, 04:41 AM
HAHAHA we are now officially franchising so get your favorite store to enquire!!! ( store must agree to renovate!, no old stogy looking EA shops!!!)

lpiasente
Fri Jun 24, 2011, 10:03 PM
So I got a call from my excited brother about a beautiful discus he got from you guys yesterday. I went around last night and had a look and I know why he was so excited. That fish is lovely. The pattern the brightness he is soo fat. Can't wait to see him all grown up. So now I need to come to your store and see for myself. Well done on great quality

Exotic Aquatic
Fri Jun 24, 2011, 11:31 PM
You must be Marks sister? Awesome, we love Mark (and your mum who bought customers in off the street and redesigned the shop!) She's GREAT!

We look forward to meet more of the clan!

***note to all***
20% off ALL DISCUS (in the carnegie store) THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to clear room fast!

m.ingram
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 01:21 AM
Hey everyone
I went down to Exotic Aqutic yesterday and what can i say .Adrian is a great guy , his shop looks great and his fish are really beautiful and in such great health and some of the fattest discus i have ever seen they all eat like little pigs .
Adrian just to let you know the high body turk i got off of you ,the minute he was out of the bag he went around the tank looking for food and hasnt stopped eating since .
Thanks again Regards Mark

m.ingram
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 01:36 AM
Oh yeh forgot to mention my Mum still hasnt stopped going on about your wheelbarrow fish pond she loves it .

lpiasente
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:01 AM
Oh yeh forgot to mention my Mum still hasnt stopped going on about your wheelbarrow fish pond she loves it .

Ohhhh he's such a mums boy ;)

Exotic Aquatic
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 09:50 AM
HAHAHAH I'm a big ingram fan!!! so glad to know you all! Looking forward to hanging out more:D We need to organise a novelty pond for mumma Ingram, im thinking an old fashion free standing claw bath with a shower head above it and exposed brass pipes? could even use the plug/drain for water changes to the vege patch! better get started on it mark!!

lpiasente
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 10:29 AM
haha just so happens that I am about to remove an original cast iron free standing claw bath from my bathroom.

m.ingram
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 10:31 AM
Hey Adrian that would look good but i dont think i will tell mum about that one as she just might want me to make it for her lol

Exotic Aquatic
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 10:41 AM
hahah your sister HAS ONE?!?! dude you have to!!!

if you dont take it i will!!!!

hhahah would look SICK

m.ingram
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 11:55 AM
I think i will leave that one for you Adrian.