PDA

View Full Version : Giant Blue~

Exotic Aquatic
Thu Jun 16, 2011, 01:43 PM
Howdy!

We have some Giant Blues just in!! (still in QT for 12 more days from this post).

They are basically a massive super blue turq, with thick pattern and really royal blue and metalic.... oh yeah and they are BIG, not only are they big, but they grow even bigger!!! I have to clarify with the farm but im guessing its giant flora X.... very impressive, iver never seen anything like it, thick and large, and ROUND!!!

not ready yet, as still in quarantine, but yours for $265, 10-12 only~!!!

Regards,
EA

nellie
Fri Jun 17, 2011, 02:55 AM
got pics?

huyey
Fri Jun 17, 2011, 04:15 AM
How big is big? Interested in seeing some pics.

Exotic Aquatic
Fri Jun 17, 2011, 08:19 AM
Hi Huy,

How are you mate?!

Sizes vary from 5"-6"

Ill get some pics up asap, with the new store i havenet had time to travel the 55mins it takes to get to the quarantine room!!! They are in there for 11 more days, so i will try my best to get pics before they are ready to sell!

huyey
Sun Jun 19, 2011, 05:21 AM
Hi Adrian,

I am well mate. You always know how to please, cant wait to see some pics once they are out of quarantine then.

Cheers,
Huy

Exotic Aquatic
Sun Jun 19, 2011, 12:42 PM
Thanks Huy, appreciate you noticed!

Pics will come shortly, hopefully i will get down there this week?

Also stand by for a new ANGEL SECTION on our website as we get more into THE WILD SIDE and domestic side of tank bred angels, and tank bred wild discus lines!

We are doing our absolute best to get you guys what you want, even if it slowely kills us! hahahaha