PDA

View Full Version : *DRAMATIC MUSIC*- EA's NEXT SUPER SECRET SHIPMENT REVEALED

Exotic Aquatic
Mon Jun 13, 2011, 11:25 PM
OH SNAP, we've gone and done something awesome!

We can now officially announce our next shipment (due 24th, + 2 weeks quarantine) is being supplied by....

DISCUS FORREST

If you are not familliar with forrest's work a quick websearch will set that straight.

He is the exclusive supplier for kenny Chung (kenny's discus USA), Aprils Aquarium (Canada), and now we have distributorship in Australia!!!

Never fear all you Lucky Tropical fans, we will be ordering BOTH!!!

As long as the demand stays there, we will continue to bring you the best discus from around the world, and when we say this, WE MEAN IT!

Among the next batches will be:
Lucky's Classic Turq (wild crosses), INSANE tank bred angel varieties, ring leopards, and more!
Forrest's tank bred Curipera (may be pre-sold), ALBINO RED SPOTTED GREEN (these are simply mental!), BLUE base eruptions, perfectly round leopards, a bunch of reds including red rose, and i think roughly 4 other albino varieties!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE

We also have stupidly cheap prices in our new Carnegie store, some stock never mentioned online, you WONT be disappointed!
315 Neerim Road Carnegie

Heart-
EA

beginer
Tue Jun 14, 2011, 06:58 AM
I just google pics of cupiera discus... and they are awesome.

Exotic Aquatic
Tue Jun 14, 2011, 09:50 AM
sorry guys curipera reserved as sold, ill let you know if anything changes. Trying to get small curipera in the next shipmet in a couple months

lizhe1985
Tue Jun 14, 2011, 10:40 AM
why bother post it up if it is sold already...

Ghoti
Tue Jun 14, 2011, 10:53 AM
why bother post it up if it is sold already...

Fair go!!! Adrian posted them up at 10:25am then said they were reserved at 8:50pm...over 10 hours later. Can't expect him to refuse business. Perhaps Adrian can put in a custom order if u want.

Cheers,
Scott

lizhe1985
Tue Jun 14, 2011, 10:58 AM
I pm'ed him this morning and been coming back to check pm's from him every hour or so, heard nothing until now.

Monolicious
Tue Jun 14, 2011, 11:10 AM
I would be so Interested in the curipera.
They are simply amazing looking Discus

Exotic Aquatic
Tue Jun 14, 2011, 11:18 AM
I pm'ed him this morning and been coming back to check pm's from him every hour or so, heard nothing until now.

Hi Lizhe1985,

Please try to be patient with us if you can, i have just opened a new shop, which i man myself, and i run the website, and post on all the forums daily- i will try to do better for you in the future when ever possible. Your PM was replied this evening as soon as i got back from the shop. These curipera sold sight unseen to a customer of ours who took for them as soon as he heard we were getting them, i honestly cant control that.

I have asked Forrest to try to find more, he cant make promises but he will try to get some small ones. These were a limited run for the japanese market where they sold for $1000USD each. Ours retailed SIGNIFICANTLY less of course, but still were NOT CHEAP FISH!!!

The small ones will be A LOT more cost effective, if we can ever get them?!?! I can only say that i have all our suppliers on the lookout for wild strains, and am expecting good things in the coming months.

We will also have some breathtaking albinos this shipment, all the fish are so round, im DELIGHTED!

lizhe1985
Tue Jun 14, 2011, 11:26 AM
I'm sorry if i missed your pm, but I have checked my pms again - theres none.

oh well i'll just wait see when the small ones come in then.