PDA

View Full Version : EXOTIC AQUATIC OFFICIAL OPENING

Exotic Aquatic
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 06:30 AM
Hi guys,

Our new gallery style retail outlet will be having its official grand opening Saturday the 18th (not this weekend, but next).

Unfortunately due to unreliable trades people we were pushed back a week, however the wait should be worth it- the store is looking awesome!

Come drop in and say hello! Check out our green powered store (totally LED driven), and of course we will have specials running all day!

Ravi will also be around in the arvo to answer questions and give demos with our new range of super affordable, recyclable regular, mini, and nano c02 kits.

We are hoping our shrimp tanks will be ready on time, but we will definitely have plenty of discus, L's, and a few flowerhorn around!

We will also be shortly launching our first Exotic Aquatic competition.
To be a part of the fun all you need to do is submit a photo of any fish you purchased from us to both our facebook photo comp post on our facebook page from this coming Friday, and by email to exoticaquaticaustralia@gmail.com.

There will be prizes for people choice (judged by how many UNIQUE views your photo gets on facebook), and EA champion, which we get to choose.
THe winners will get prizes from our new range some of which may include a FULL nano c02 system, hikari and sera foods, and top shelf discus!

Remember photos MUST be of our fish, cheaters will be omitted from the comp. There must be a winner! Winners will be announced on opening day at 1pm in store, and that evening online. The winning photo will be displayed on our website and facebook, AND twitter accounts, AND in store!

Stay tuned to our facebook page for details by Friday.

Looking forward to seeing you all in store!

Kindest Regards,
EA

Exotic Aquatic
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 06:32 AM
The Carnegie store address will be added to our website, facebook, and twitter next Thursday!

Ghoti
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 06:44 AM
That's a bugger!

Its actually not this weekend (4th) or next weekend (11th) but the weekend after!

Oh well......

Cheers,
Scott

m.ingram
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 08:16 AM
Hey Adrian
I think i will have to make sure i have nothing on Sat 18th so i can pop in and see the store and meet u in person.

Exotic Aquatic
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 08:39 AM
EEEEKKKK i meant the 11th!!!!! sorry guys SAT 11TH is the opening!!!!! ahhh im an idiot!

Ghoti
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 09:16 AM
Guess I'll be seeing you on the afternoon of the 11th then.

m.ingram
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 09:49 AM
Oh well that counts me out i have to work but i will still make room through the week after the 11th to pop in and have a look though .

Exotic Aquatic
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 12:52 AM
looking forward to seeing you then Mark!

andd we're off!:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exotic-Aquatic/199824783391879

add your photos as comments to the comp post, the more likes you get, the better your chances of winning!

Exotic Aquatic
Mon Jun 06, 2011, 01:14 PM
Due to popular demand, photo comp extended one week!

Get those pics in quick guys, for those who dont have facebook email is fine and ill post on your behalf.

email to exoticaquaticaustralia@gmail.com
for those who do have facebook post there to gain the support of your existing friends.

To be fair to everyone a second prize will be given to EA's choice.

Hoping the extra week is enough for those who were asking for more time.

Ghoti
Fri Jun 10, 2011, 12:17 AM
So Adrian....

Do I lock in a visit to Carnegie for tomorrow???? If so what is the address?

Couldn't find any info on your site this morning, but perhaps I didn't look hard enough!

Cheers,
Scott

Exotic Aquatic
Fri Jun 10, 2011, 02:08 AM
Gday Scott sorry mate, FLAT OUT!!!

Address is 315 Neerim Road Carnegie 3163

(near the corner of Koornang)
Hoping i get everything done on time?!?!?

See you there!!!

Ghoti
Sat Jun 11, 2011, 10:17 AM
Great to catrch up today Adrian.

The shop looks fantastic and the stock is first class.

You should do really well!!

Cheers,
Scott

Exotic Aquatic
Sat Jun 11, 2011, 11:39 AM
Thanks Scott, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you and the family, hope to catch up again soon mate!!

Dont forget to post some of the fish you got today in our facebook photocomp to win some prizes!!!

You have one week left to win!