PDA

View Full Version : EA NEW STOCK AND UPDATES

Exotic Aquatic
Wed May 11, 2011, 01:28 AM
Hey guys!

Our new shipment is here and in quarantine, due for release on the 24th.

Ill try to get some of the photos of their arrival online tomorrow for you, or later tonight if im up.

Our website has now been updated to reflect all the changes in stock etc.

To view it in its updated form you will need to refresh each page the first time round to reset your computers memory of our site. This only needs to be done once.

We have now almost finished painting our new store in Carnegie, Melbourne. More updates on that when the tanks and stand go in and everythings wired and reasy to go.

As always questions are welcome!

Loach
Wed May 11, 2011, 03:40 AM
Can't wait to see the new stock!

Exotic Aquatic
Wed May 11, 2011, 04:11 AM
Gday Dylan,

You can find pictures of the new stock in the Custom order thread.

These pictures can also be found in the slideshow below the pricelist on our website.

olsen3219
Wed May 11, 2011, 09:00 AM
Hi adreian&ravi,are you's in Vic & if so can I pick fish up how do I look at custom order thread.I'm new to forum. Thank Phil

Exotic Aquatic
Wed May 11, 2011, 12:14 PM
Hi Olsen,

Yes we are in VIC.

We work online for now as the new store is being renovated, however we may be able to arrange something on a week night evening perhaps... no promises though.

Here is a link to the custom order thread:
http://discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22386

Please cross referance the names on each picture to the list on our WEBSITE (found by clicking the banner below each of our posts). As not everything in that thread is actually left for sale as most was custom ordered.

A full list of what is left for sale is available on our site.

Please send your order enquiry through via the website or through orders@exoticaquatic.com.au
Thanks again Olsen,

Wishing you well,
Adrian.