PDA

View Full Version : NSW EA group buy!

LEG-IT
Sun May 01, 2011, 06:55 AM
Hey guys,

Trying to organize a group buy with Exotic Aquatic,

check out the link
http://www.exoticaquatic.com.au/exotic_aquatic/HOME.html
unbelievable prices and excellent service, this time i am hoping to do a group buy.

We will save on shipping and also get 5% discount to each participant; On top of that if we can get group buys totaling over $1000 we will also get another 10% discount! how good is that!

All fish will be shipped with AAE and are to be picked up from the airport, dry goods go anywhere you like auswide.

They also cover DOA, please do so and check out the link.
If theres any interested parties, either pm me or reply saying i'm in with what you are looking to order!

Cheers~
Jono

ILLUSN
Sun May 01, 2011, 08:54 AM
I'm chasing a few fish
Female L168's
Female L104's
Wild discus (preferably not heckles)
If EA can help count me in on the group buy.

LEG-IT
Sun May 01, 2011, 08:59 AM
i'll ask adrian now lol,
do you want my l104 for free jothy? could be a female or male who knows around 5-7cm TL

ILLUSN
Sun May 01, 2011, 09:40 AM
If it has no hair on it's tail it's a girl I'll give it a good home in my colony

LEG-IT
Sun May 01, 2011, 09:47 AM
i remember seeing hair, but i'll double check again.

Exotic Aquatic
Sun May 01, 2011, 09:58 AM
We will do our best for you Jothy, as always!

Thanks Jono for your initiative, ill be sure to send a nice gift with the group buy just for you!

Exotic Aquatic
Mon May 02, 2011, 05:45 AM
ILLUSN picks of wild crosses coming this evening (please watch the original thread). also our 168's are 3-5cm Can i sex them at this size? Please let me know how to proceed, happy to help.

Exotic Aquatic
Mon May 02, 2011, 06:48 AM
Please direct all group buy questions or orders here rather than to LEG-IT please, its much easier for me to answer them here.

Also in regard to some of the PM's Jono is sending me, i have to be open and say 10% is an introductory offer for group buys totalling over $1000 only.

We cant extend this, make exceptions, or discount further.

I think we all need to be fair to each other guys, we are the cheapest in Australia right now BEFORE the discount. Without your support we wont be able to afford to keep this going, please understand it costs a ALOT of money to do what we are doing, we are importers, retailers, and wholesalers, the overheads are MASSIVE, our livelihoods are at stake in this venture and our profits are almost negligible.

We do this for the love of it, so if the 10% off our already ludicrous prices is not enough for you we formally apologize, but we cant go any further without making it a pointless exercise.

Thanks for your understanding, we always do our best for you and hope it doesnt go unnoticed.

As always we will be working tirelessly (literally!) to make the hobby in this country just as strong as anywhere else in the world, simply because its been crap for far too long!

Many Thanks,

Adrian.

LEG-IT
Mon May 02, 2011, 07:45 AM
thanks age!
i was just forwarding questions people sent me lol

if you have any more just post on this thread

LEG-IT
Mon May 02, 2011, 07:52 AM
Ok to clear up some things Post will be cheaper if its combined for dry goods... but adrian and is team can ship separately too

LEG-IT
Mon May 02, 2011, 08:00 AM
heres some questions

How much is shipping for dry goods?

Exotic Aquatic
Mon May 02, 2011, 08:08 AM
Oh confusing, you just pmed me this.

Please direct the person here themselves man, you really dont need to do all this messaging and running around, although i appreciate your effort, im happy to field questions directly.

As stated in PM shipping is at cost and will be calculated based on weight and size.

If its all going to one location it will be mega cheap like $10-$25 total

Exotic Aquatic
Mon May 02, 2011, 08:12 AM
to be clear the above is for dry goods ONLY

AAE shipped livegoods are based on weight and size and will estimate at $40-$90/box depending on weight to macot airport.

Amount of fish per box largely depends on size of the fish and the way they need to be packed (eg i can fit a lot more L numbers in a box to say 6" discus which need a huge bag each).

Exotic Aquatic
Mon May 02, 2011, 08:14 AM
i guess a good rule of thumb for livestock is $50/box, if its less or more as always we will do our best to make everyone happy!:D

Exotic Aquatic
Mon May 02, 2011, 08:21 AM
Howdy do again!

Another livestock question answered:

In case you missed this in the other threads, here it is.

I mentioned this in the first few threads, however its does keep cropping up. customer-direct-imports (anything from this list you want us to import for you) will incur a 30% deposit, refundable only in the case of DOA. This is simply to protect us from getting stuck with your orders. The fish in the pictures are the ACTUAL fish being sent.

More pics to come.

Kindest Regards,
Adrian.

LEG-IT
Tue May 03, 2011, 06:29 AM
and its a male jothy lol, still interested?

ILLUSN
Tue May 03, 2011, 07:47 AM
Ha ha just my luck, I've got 6 boys and 2 girls so I'll have to pass

LEG-IT
Tue May 03, 2011, 08:09 AM
haha, new bloodline :lol:
also have 4x sarpaes you can take if ya want. I just need em gone, else i'll take it over to my cousins

Exotic Aquatic
Tue May 03, 2011, 08:34 AM
OK GUYS I NEED LIVESTOCK ORDERS IN BY THURSDAY-

DUE TO IMPORT PROCEDURES MY SUPPLIER HAS TO SHIP THEM THIS COMING TUESDAY!!!! SO HE NEEDS EXACT NUMBERS CONFIRMED BY THURSDAY..

sorry to rush you, take your time with dry stock but the live goods need to move NOW, again i appologise however this does mean you get your fish sooner:D

please confirm your orders here or with ILLUSN
( i think there may be a new thread coming up?)

DONT MISS OUT!
SOME OF THE RARER STRAINS ARE ALSO 10-20 PCS ONLY so theres a good chance we wont see them again for a long while.

Please order from the list only.

Regards,
Adrian.

LEG-IT
Tue May 03, 2011, 08:38 AM
ILLUSN is taking over for it now guys, so no more pm's to me lol

Exotic Aquatic
Tue May 03, 2011, 09:02 AM
thanks for all your help Jono! Looking forward to packing your order.

ILLUSN
Tue May 03, 2011, 09:42 AM
Hi Everyone,
I've been asked by Adrian at Exotic Aquatic to take over the admin of the NSW group buy. A massive thank you to LegIt ofr getting it all started. These are the terms.

5% discount of the site listed price of fish and dry goods.
if the order exceeds $1000 the discount will bve increased by an additional 5% to A TOTAL OF 10%

LIVE FISH: order to be made (via the Exotic Aquatic web site) and a 30% deposit paid to EA by the 5th May 2011
outsatnding balance to be PAID IN FULL by 25th of May 2011

fish will be deliverd to sydney domestic airport Saturday May 28 2011 at a time to be advised (when ever the plane comes in)
We all meet at macca's that Saturday to distribute the FISH, fish will be bagged and labeled with the buyers name and what they are.
I will supply eskys and packing materials (empty bags news paper etc) for you all to transport your fish home.
the shipping total will be shared between all involved, your looking at $50 a box so if all the orders take 4 boxes we will have to split $200 between us on the day I am happy to front the shipping but you WILL NEED TO PAY YOUR SHARE BEFORE I HAND OVER YOUR FISH YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO BRING ID.

If you cannot make the pick up day SATURDAY 28th iof MAY I will take your fish home and hold them in my quarentine tanks (4x2x2 30C ph 6.5) untill you pick them up (2 weeks MAX).
I WILL NOT DELIVER THEM TO YOU! YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PICK UP ON THE DAY OR FROM MY PLACE KINGSWOOD NSW 2747. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PICK UP ON THE SATURDAY OR FROM MY HOUSE PLEASE DO NOT GO IN!!!!!

DRY GOODs payment in full to be made to EA by 21st may 2011 goods will be borught to the fish pickup point (Macca's) on MAY 28 2011
items will be labled with buyer name.
shipping in 1 consignment will be cheep but you well need to bring some coinage along on the day to pay your share basicly your looking at somewhere between $2-$5 each extra (on your total order not per item)

If you cannot make the pick up day SATURDAY 28th of MAY I will take your goods home and hold them in untill you pick them up (2 weeks MAX).
I WILL NOT DELIVER THEM TO YOU! YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PICK UP ON THE DAY OR FROM MY PLACE KINGSWOOD NSW 2747. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PICK UP ON THE SATURDAY OR FROM MY HOUSE PLEASE DO NOT GO IN!!!!!

please indicate below what your in for, also while makeing payments to EA PLEASE indicate you are part of the NSW GROUP BUY

ILLUSN
Tue May 03, 2011, 11:51 AM
let me start this off and see how we go
1x2.5" snakeskin $55
1x2.5" ring leopard $75
1x blue scorpion $65
1x 2kg sera vipan $145

thats $340 towards the total

Exotic Aquatic
Tue May 03, 2011, 12:49 PM
thanks guys, so far the orders are WIDE spread- we need more NSW guys!

ILLUSN
Wed May 04, 2011, 12:03 AM
adding a tiger turk to my order that brings the total to $440 come on guys just 1 day to go.

huyey
Wed May 04, 2011, 01:44 AM
Cant miss out on a group buy!!! ILLUSN, you have PM.

Those of you who are interstate purchasing or thinking of purchasing fish from EA, please do so with confidence. Orders are packed professionally and fish arrived looking healthy and in top shape!

Exotic Aquatic
Thu May 05, 2011, 12:40 AM
Group Buy UPDATE:

It's official Sydney siders- your group order now qualifies for 10% off the TOTAL ORDER!!!!! Shipping will also be combined (unless otherwise stated) to save you even more!

Thanks again for all your emails, if you havent ordered yet, please hurry! Livestock orders close 6pm TONIGHT, SHARP!

Kindest Regards and Many Thanks,
EA Team.

Exotic Aquatic
Thu May 12, 2011, 01:08 AM
Please have all payments in ASAP, orders that arent paid in full and CLEARED by the due date wont be sent, which im sure you can all understand.

FOr payment details you can contact me via pm or at orders@exoticaquatic.com.au

Please hurry, i dont want you to miss out. Stocks are VERY limited due to overwhelming response we cant hold any dry/live goods without full payment.

Regards,
Adrian.

LEG-IT
Tue May 24, 2011, 05:25 AM
everyone get their payment in?