PDA

View Full Version : EXOTIC AQUATIC GROUP BUY DISCOUNT OFFERS.

Exotic Aquatic
Sun May 01, 2011, 05:44 AM
As you may or may not have noticed, we are now stocking even more including EHEIM, SERA, HIKARI, and NLS (new life spectrum).

In gratitude to the forum we are offering members the opportunity to arrange group buys for your individual state/areas.

The advantages of the group buys will not only include the obvious postage savings, but also a 5% discount to all participants...

As an introductory offer we will increase this to a 10% discount for group buys totalling over $1000AUD.

Our prices are already currently THE LOWEST AUSTRALIA, joining a group buy will make our pricing even more ridiculous!

Feel free to organise yourselves however you like, perhaps start an Exotic Aquatic Group Buy thread for each state? up to you.

Thanks again for your continued support!

-EA Team.

LEG-IT
Sun May 01, 2011, 05:56 AM
age!
i'll be sure to organize one soon!

Exotic Aquatic
Sun May 01, 2011, 06:13 AM
Hi Jono,

No worries mate.

I have already got some other queries from some other members in NSW, so maybe make a new thread.

Worth mentioning that drystock can be posted wherever, but livestock must go via AAE to the airport for pick up.

syxx
Sun May 01, 2011, 07:56 AM
Group buying is certainly a good idea, im normally an impulse buyer though so as soon as i find what im looking for i buy it, dont like to wait for the group :)