PDA

View Full Version : MARLONS DISCUS. MORE GREAT NEWS

boxters
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 07:17 AM
WE ARE NOW OFFERING CUSTOM ORDERS. IF WE DONT HAVE IT IN STOCK WE WILL GET IT FOR YOU.

ALL HIGH QUALITY FISH ONCE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, WE WILL GET A PICTURE OF THE FISH FOR YOU, BEFORE YOU PAY.

SIMPLY GO TO OUR WEBSITE, REGISTER AS A MEMBER AND SEND YOUR ENQUIRY THROUGH THE CONTACT SECTION.

www.marlonsdiscus.com.au

boxters
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 10:30 AM
For all those that keep pm ing us our orders for next shipment close next Friday. Those of you who have placed orders today your fish will arrive the following Friday and be in quarantine for 2 weeks. AQUIS are always booked by us for Friday inspection and you can either collect as arranged or we will ship on the Saturday and Monday

Decapper
Mon May 02, 2011, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the high quality discus boxters. They are some of the best quality I have seen.

Also my new discus love your special mix beef heart.

Keep up the great work!

P.S also I owe you for one discus.. worked the price out wrong.. Will drop it off with your bucket.
thanks again

ILLUSN
Tue May 03, 2011, 01:23 AM
PLEASE KEEP IT CIVIL
as per the openeing post please go to

www.marlonsdiscus.com.au

register as a member and direct all enquires through there.

ILLUSN
Tue May 03, 2011, 02:13 AM
PLEASE REFER TO THE TERMS OF USE OF THE CLASSIFIEDS

This Classifieds area is for the buying and selling of aquarium related items only.

Questions in regards to items are welcomed, yet opinions, comments, etc from this point in time are not permitted.

Replies violating this request will be removed, and access to this forum will be removed for the user in question.

If you have nothing good to say or contribute, then dont say anything.

Thank you

www.marlonsdiscus.com.au

Seriously I have much better things to do then moderate every thread, as indicated above please direct all enquiries to the above link.