PDA

View Full Version : PEOPLE WANTING TO BUY DISCUS

pb
Sat Apr 09, 2011, 12:35 PM
i have been keeping discus for close to five years and have been a customer of aquatic escape for a couple of them and i have bought quite a few discus from ravi and i can say that i have now 3 breeding pairs and an 8 footer full of quality discus.I have pretty much been around melbourne to all the usual spots and i can say with full confidence that aquatic escape and exotic discus have pretty much the best value for money.The quality is excellent and so are the prices I would also recommend them to anyone interstate interested in buyig discus.

PB 8-)

Exotic Aquatic
Sat Apr 09, 2011, 12:48 PM
Thanks PB! very cool of you man, we both really appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kindest Regards,
Adrian & Ravi
EA Team

Loach
Mon May 09, 2011, 06:31 AM
Bah, why must I live in Canberra :(

Loach
Mon May 09, 2011, 06:33 AM
scratch that, just noticed your shipping policies - I'm usually against this, but you guys have an amazing set up... expect something coming your way soon ;)

Extra:
I actually have bought a discus from a local fish shop in Canberra that mentioned that they got the discus from you! Happy days!!!

Exotic Aquatic
Mon May 09, 2011, 06:54 AM
gday Loach, which store was it mate? We dont stock anyone in Canberra yet?!?

Id appreciate the name if you woudnt mind?

Also feel free to order direct, we ship Australia wide via AAE.

Exotic Aquatic
Mon May 09, 2011, 07:52 AM
WE DO NOT AS YET STOCK DISCUS TO ANY STORES IN CANBERRA.

IF ANY STORES WOULD LIKE TO ORDER WHOLESALE FROM US, WE WELCOME THEIR BUSINESS!

HOWEVER WE DO KINDLY ASK THAT RETAILERS PLEASE DO NOT FALSELY REPRESENT HAVING OUR STOCK IN THEIR STORES.

Loach
Mon May 09, 2011, 10:43 AM
How awkward that I have to be the one to force a full caps post! :S

Exotic Aquatic
Mon May 09, 2011, 11:44 AM
lol, sorry Dylan... please dont feel bad mate, just wanting to clarifythe situation for retailers.

Im happy to supply anyone, as long as they are actually our fish. If ppl sell fish as ours that arent up to our standard it can result in us getting a bad name for someone elses dishonesty.

We would never refuse a client, its just weird this has happened twice now.

Loach
Mon May 09, 2011, 11:47 AM
Within Canberra? Seems like a bit of a coincidence though... But either way the fish that they said was yours is a beauty - so no bad name.. and your impeccable service is second to none :)

Exotic Aquatic
Mon May 09, 2011, 11:48 AM
no, one in Sydney, one in Canberra.

THanks so much for your generous words Dylan, your too kind!!!

Please do let us know if there is anything we can do for you mate, we would be delighted.

Kindest Regards, and Many THanks,
Adrian.

Loach
Mon May 09, 2011, 11:50 AM
(Just watch my other thread, might be getting a few from you later this month or so ;) )