PDA

View Full Version : Elcectric Blue rams Below Wholesale?!?!

Exotic Aquatic
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 01:20 PM
Hey guys,

Just thought id let you know about our new specials!

We have Electric blue rams (photos on our site) at $17ea or $150/10 and cardinals @ $2.50!!!

Wholesalers cant even keep up!

BigDaddyAdo
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 10:42 PM
Can you ship Adrian?

Exotic Aquatic
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 03:33 AM
I sure can Ado, minimum 10 per order or minimum $100 if combined with other fish....

need any small discus? we have SUPER checp discounts on them online now

axl
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 12:06 AM
hi,
i just tried to place an order for

4 x electric blue rams
12 x cardinal tetras

and it says your out of stock. Whats the go??????

I live in Horsham vic 3400

Exotic Aquatic
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 12:27 AM
Weird, dont have stock updates on those items?!?!

are you sure you went to the right site? ours is just an order form not a shopping basket system.

click my banner below to get you to the right site.

Also as stated above there is a minimum order until the shopfront opens, but contact me with all the info on the order form and i will see what i can do in relation to pick up.

Regards,
Adrian.

axl
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 02:19 AM
Im trying to send you and order then the next page comes up saying Good/bad news. I cant place an order there must be something wrong with your site. How do i place an order. How much will deliver be to horsham vic 3400 for

4x electric blue rams
12 x cardinal tetras

Exotic Aquatic
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 02:48 AM
Just tested the website from 3 different computers, there is no such message. Try refreshing the page. the goodnews/badnews page only comes up for discus we do not have in stock, tetras and rams are not linked in any way to other pages.
The order/enquire form is also not linked to anything other than our email, and has been thoroughly tested (we are receiving orders now from other users without fail).

as already mentioned there is a minimum order of $100. We do not do door to door delivery in VIC however should you wish to make a minimum order (over $100) we can enquire with a courier service for you (or feel free to obtain your own quotes). Pick up can also be arranged from the Felmington-MooneePonds regeon, minmum order still applies.

Hope this helps,
EA

axl
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 03:00 AM
after i fill in all the info is there meant to be a summit button or something because i only see at the bottom is 3 different sentences. Can my sister pick up my order on Friday???? Is there meant to be a button after your opinion matters.

Exotic Aquatic
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 03:08 AM
yes mate,

there is a "submit form" button under the opinion field.

Also you must fill in all the sections marked with red stars, otherwise we cant get back to you.

Yes your sister can pick it up but it must be on a Saturday, and meet the minimum order requirement.

Please check out our other fish and Discus specials (3 varieties are currently $23!) to help with your order.

Exotic Aquatic
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 03:09 AM
If your internet security setting wont allow you to see the submit button, just email your order to orders@exoticaquatic.com.au

Thanks again, looking forward to chatting further.

Regards,
Adrian.

axl
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 03:10 AM
thats where the problem is and once i fill in all the red stars there is no submit button down the bottom for some reason .

axl
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 03:23 AM
found out what the problem is i use mozilla firefox as my browser and then i tried internet explorer and it worked fine. Might be an issue if people use firefox.
Anyway Horsham is 3 hours from Melbourne and my sister is coming home on the Friday and not Saturday so that's the only chance Ive got to get fish. Is there anything you can do to help out.??

Cheers Tim

axl
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 03:29 AM
email sent

Exotic Aquatic
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 03:54 AM
replied, thanks Tim, and a pleasure to meet you.

Exotic Aquatic
Mon Apr 04, 2011, 01:04 AM
Gday Tim, had a play with mozilla, it works? Might be the security settings you have, try shifting them to medium or maybe its a cookie thing (i dont really know, but it works).

Your order is all good and we will organise timing for you, dont worry, your in good hands!

Others interested in Electric Blue/Neon Rams:
We are starting to run low (about 30-40% remaining). However we will have new stock asap, we are working on it now and as always will keep you guys in the loop!

On our homepage we now tweet udates!
Got twitter?
Follow us by using the on site button to add us, and get all updates and stock status instantly! We will tweet all incoming orders, and send instant photos of us unpacking our new orders!!!

Better still get the twitter app for your phone and get it anywhere, anytime you like!