PDA

View Full Version : need help for something to get delivered! ........ again lol

LEG-IT
Tue Mar 15, 2011, 11:14 AM
hey,

mods please move this where it is appropriate.

someone i know has generously offered me a 4x2x2 fish tank with a 2foot tank as a sump.
He is in lawson (blue mountains) so was wondering if you could probably deliver it for me lol worth a shot, im located in bossley park, i'm only 14 and cant drive.
Dad Can't as he has to buy timber this weekend for my brothers HSC timber project, and hes got work on the weekend.

The person i am getting it from also has a 6x2x2 dual rack which you can take if you want

If you know anyone up that way can you please ask them
would really appreciate this if someone can do this for me

oh and i can offer some sarpae tetras 4, and black neons 5 and money. possibly plants.
The sarpaes have bred before when there was 9 (bought it off a mate) and he sold me 4, so dont know if they will breed now as tetras breeding a group, female drops the eggs and the males go crazy and all lol
thanks
Jonathan

pignoselover
Wed Mar 16, 2011, 09:15 AM
hi there, i run a aquarium maintance business and we charge around the 300-400 depending on whats needed, thats for a dry transfer that means without fish in it if you want it set up ready for fish its more .

pignoselover
Wed Mar 16, 2011, 09:18 AM
sorry you can email me on oceana-fish@hotmail.com or phone 0401195903 if you have any questions
adam

LEG-IT
Wed Mar 16, 2011, 09:43 AM
hi adam,
thanks for the offer but i dont have a spare $300-$400 to get a tank delivered lol.

Some one did ask for $100 and that was for a ute to deliver it too

pignoselover
Sun Mar 20, 2011, 01:34 AM
thats cool not a problem