PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Dupla, Eheim, Aqua Medic gear

Stingray
Sun Jan 16, 2011, 03:45 PM
Hi All,

I need to clear some gear to help me prepare for a new project.

Item 1
-Dupla Therm Set 1000 -17 metres of cable and quality Dupla suckers
-Duplamat 300 -Regulator to bring down voltage of cables to 12 Volts
-Dupla Temperature Controller Delta with digital screen
-All original Dupla papers

Well used and in excellent condition. All this Dupla gear is well built (in Germany) to last many years. It has always worked flawlessly and never missed a beat. This package retails for over $1000 and can be used for full temperature control of aquariums ranging from 4ft x 2ft x 2ft up to 6ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft.
Asking $475 (will not seperate)

Item 2
- Eheim 2080 Filter (near new in box)
- Eheim 2080/2180 media set (new in box)

I have two of these filters and this one was a spare that I never got around to installing(never actually needed a 2nd filter on my big tank). It was bought from an online shop in Australia a few years ago. The powerhead has been run and tested for a total of 2 hours attached to my existing 2180 container to ensure there was no warranty claim straight out of the box. The filter container, sealing ring, pipes, tubing etc etc has never been used. The Eheim media set has never been used and in fact I just opened the box tonight for the first time to take photos.
Asking $650 (I may consider seperating the media set and the 2080)

Item 3
-Aqua Medic PH Controller
-Aqua Medic M Ventil solenoid Valve
-I will include 2 metres of CO2 proof hose
-original paperwork

Well used and in excellent condition. Quality German made controller and solenoid valve has always worked flawlessly and has never missed a beat. The Aqua Medic controller reatails at around $500 and the solenoid valve approx $150 online.
Asking $325 (once again I will consider seperating)

Please feel free to PM me or call me at home (after 6.30pm weekdays) on 0299994491. I will consider posting these products to anywhere in Australia at actual postage cost which should be around $8 to $30 depending on your location. The Eheim package would be just under 20kg, the Dupla package maybe 10kg (regulator weighs around 8kg) and the Aquamedic package would be 2kg or so as a rough guess.

Stingray
Sun Jan 23, 2011, 07:36 AM
I am not sure why I am unable to edit my post above , but items 2 & 3 are now sold. Thanks.

Stingray
Sun Jan 23, 2011, 12:37 PM
Oops, looks like my last post cannot be edited either. Here is a slightly better photo of the remaining product that I have for sale. http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/sprooker/IMGP3792.jpg