PDA

View Full Version : FS: Cheap Discus

n_w_b
Tue Jan 11, 2011, 02:35 PM
Hi guys,
I'm moving out and can't take all my fish with me, so i'm gonna sell 6 of them for 30 bucks each. They are turquoise and around 13-15cm.
Here are some of them.
http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr12/n_w_b/IMG_0252.jpg
http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr12/n_w_b/IMG_0256.jpg
http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr12/n_w_b/IMG_0253.jpg

If you are interested, please PM me.

Pick up only in wheelers hill.

Cheers,

Thao

swampy1972
Tue Jan 11, 2011, 10:48 PM
DAMN!!! $30ea...!! I doubt they'll last long at that price. Nice looking fish - almost worth the drive down for that price. It's a shame you have to move them on.

lpiasente
Tue Jan 11, 2011, 11:51 PM
these aree your babies aren't they?

Ghoti
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 12:12 AM
BUGGER!!!!

Leaving today for holidays otherwise I'd be knocking down your door! If by some strange co-incidence you have them at the end of the month I'd certainly be interested.

Cheers,
Scott

mawhins
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 03:14 AM
Damn and bugger, they'd go nicely in a 4 ft display tank woudn't they swampy ;)

rburrowes
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 05:52 AM
Hey mate, thats a unreal price, not to be picky, have any of those 6 discus paired off?

I'm after a nice pair.

n_w_b
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 06:26 AM
@swampy: Lol, thanks mate, you are always welcome to head down :D
@lpiasente: Yep my babies!! I have other discus as well, but they have congenital disorders, so Im bringing them with me. I will sell the 'normal' ones.
@Ghoti: Hm i might still be here, if you want, I can keep some for you. How many do you want?
@rburrowes: Hmmm, they used to pair up, but then the tank got a bit crowded and they started fighting so they kinda stopped. Right now I cant remember which goes with which. I guess you can always come by and have a look =]

jannie_s
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 07:47 AM
if you prepared to ship them for me to Sydney i will take them all

swampy1972
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 07:52 AM

Nice in a twin level 4ft setup... AWESOME in the 5x2x2 that's sitting in my living area teasing me to be setup!!

Even if you add $60(??) for shipping with AAE - 6x fish for $240 at that quality is good buying. I've seen fish that size that look on deaths door asking $100ea!

I hope he ships them for you Jannie..

Grahoc
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 08:09 AM
Hi n_w_b,
They all appear in Excellent trim...Pm Sent

jannie_s
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 08:30 AM
yep they will loog good in my 9 fter with 20 buddies

Nice in a twin level 4ft setup... AWESOME in the 5x2x2 that's sitting in my living area teasing me to be setup!!

Even if you add $60(??) for shipping with AAE - 6x fish for $240 at that quality is good buying. I've seen fish that size that look on deaths door asking $100ea!

I hope he ships them for you Jannie..

n_w_b
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 08:41 AM
if you prepared to ship them for me to Sydney i will take them all

I'm not very familiar with shipping, can you briefly explain the procedure? I just hope that the discus won't get cold..

Grahoc
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 09:41 AM
Hi n_w_b,
Did you receive my pm?...I guess the questionis ...are they still available?

n_w_b
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 09:47 AM
Hi n_w_b,
Did you receive my pm?...I guess the questionis ...are they still available?

Hm, yep i just saw the msg, yep they are still available. How many are you after?

n_w_b
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 10:10 AM
Ok, SOLD
Thanks Grahoc for taking the whole lot!

@jannie: I dont think it would be wise for me to send the discus on the plane... i think i will kill them!!! sorry jannie, thanks for the offer though :D

swampy1972
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 10:15 AM
Congrats to Grahoc - bargain of the week!!

n_w_b. Just for future reference, shipping by air is extremely safe and common.. That's how all fish are imported from o'seas and moved around the country. The secret is in the packing and any good aquarium will help you out with this.

Congrats on your sale and amazing generosity!!

n_w_b
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 10:22 AM
Congrats to Grahoc - bargain of the week!!

n_w_b. Just for future reference, shipping by air is extremely safe and common.. That's how all fish are imported from o'seas and moved around the country. The secret is in the packing and any good aquarium will help you out with this.

Congrats on your sale and amazing generosity!!

Thanks Swampy! lol, im sure the plane is wayy safer than my packing. Just that I have NO IDEA how to pack :S .. Guess its time to learn :D

jannie_s
Wed Jan 12, 2011, 10:29 AM
all good mate, thanks

Ok, SOLD
Thanks Grahoc for taking the whole lot!

@jannie: I dont think it would be wise for me to send the discus on the plane... i think i will kill them!!! sorry jannie, thanks for the offer though :D

Ghoti
Thu Jan 13, 2011, 12:49 AM
I am feeling quite envious of grahoc right now. Congrats!

Grahoc
Thu Jan 13, 2011, 04:07 AM
Thank you all for the congrats...as i said to n_w_b "they appear in excellent trim...Picking them up tomorrow ...All good :)