PDA

View Full Version : Breeders Blend

mistakes r crucial
Sat Dec 18, 2010, 04:29 AM
For those of you that can remember the Breeders Blend days we are going to start making it again in the New Year. We continue to get so many calls and emails about it and just lately a few of the much larger retailers we supplied have also asked us to start producing it again.

As the original BB did it will only include top quality ingredients, protein at around 40%, Astaxanthin at between 3gms and 6gms per kilo and as always no garbage such as Ethoxyquin etc. Quality wise it will be hard to beat by any imported food.

It should be available by the end of February or March next year.
Cheers
MAC

ILLUSN
Sat Dec 18, 2010, 08:27 AM
great news mate i'm running low Breeders Blend flake is dynamite!!!

mistakes r crucial
Sat Dec 18, 2010, 08:52 AM
With a few years of experience under out belt mate I'm very much hoping this next release will be even better, there's a bit of work to do yet.
Cheers
MAC

mistakes r crucial
Sun Jan 23, 2011, 09:21 AM
I'm after a favour ol' timers! :D

It would really help us get BB up and running again if anyone that used Breeders Blend flake and liked it could post or email us a testimonial that they didn't mind being mentioned in future ad's for it. Nothing personal would be used, just a username and forum name.

It was very much a labour of love and still is but the harsh reality these days is that it must at least pay for itself and a few postive comments would go a long way in achieving that.

We thank you in advance if you can. There are a few very good foods out there these days but Breeders Blend is up there with the best of them. It's also Australian made, it just needs a bit of a leg up.

Merrilyn
Fri Jan 28, 2011, 10:45 AM
Happy to do that for you Mac. Just let me know where you want it sent. If my fussy altums wolf it down, then it's reasonable to assume that even the most fussy fish will find the taste appealing.

Great stuff. I'm still feeding my fish with Breeders Blend. Lucky I got a bulk quantity last year :P

mistakes r crucial
Sat Jan 29, 2011, 12:59 PM
Thanks Mel, you're a darling!

Rossco
Sun Feb 13, 2011, 05:55 AM
Awesome, BB is simply great fish food.

mistakes r crucial
Sun Feb 13, 2011, 08:53 AM
Cheers Rossco, it'll be available in a few months, we had to wait for NatuRose Astaxanthin as they stopped growing it for a year or so. Glad it's back, wonderful stuff.