PDA

View Full Version : How do you keep your fish nets clean?

karisdiscus
Tue Dec 14, 2010, 10:51 PM
Does letting a fish net dry out after using it kill the bacteria or parasites or whatever may be on it? How do you make sure your nets are clean?

ILLUSN
Tue Dec 14, 2010, 11:42 PM
i let mine dry out, doesnt seem to be a problem if the smell i give them a soak in 10% bleach then soak overnight in a 5x dose of prime.

Mattzilla
Wed Dec 15, 2010, 02:34 AM
i let mine dry out and occassionaly soak over night in a water and bleach solution

Merrilyn
Wed Dec 15, 2010, 06:28 AM
Bleach for me too.

Mr Wild
Wed Dec 15, 2010, 11:05 AM
Hang them in the sun then once a week strong PP solution o/n followed by a good rinse and back in the sun.

kerryhomes
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 04:33 PM
According to me fish is very important pets among the all sea creature . In comparison with other pets, fish need very little of your time and attention .to keep net clean electrical equipment attached to the tank. Move the gravel to the back corners of the tank, leaving the front and middle of the tank with only a shallow layer of gravel

larishowen
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 01:28 PM
I have even more tools, especially for use on the sick or possibly sick fish and other dedicated to FRY or healthy fish. Has a small tub containing only tools used with sick and like to Turkey baster quaranteen fish, gear, MED spoons, etc and separate tubes for tools that are used with the other healthy fish.