PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Taane from melbourne

teaio
Fri Nov 26, 2010, 06:05 AM
Hey Im Taane`and Im new to this forum, I live in the south east of melbourne. I now have 8 smallish discus in my 300liter tank.. ive had tropical fish since i was a young boy, from guppys to silver dollars, to huge pacu.. now with my daugther almost 2 i though why not get some discus, they are all doing pretty well now and growing really fast. and are so different from other tropical fish, my brother always stired me away from discus but this time i took the plung, and they arent really that hard to keep, just require more time to understand the difference in discus to other tropical fresh water fish... so I done hours of research on discus before i got them while my tanks water was aging/ cycling.found a really great discus shop, with really helful people... there is soooo much info about discus on the net aswell! its great!!

anyway we love our discus! and now want an even bigger discus tank lol...

Anyways i have attache a photo of a few of my discus now..

Discus Planetarium
Fri Dec 03, 2010, 02:37 AM
welcome to the forum mate good to see you love discus to you must have a big tank

teaio
Fri Dec 03, 2010, 06:22 AM
Im trying to find a good custom tank. with resonable price's. i want another tank as well lol

Merrilyn
Sat Dec 04, 2010, 07:30 AM
Welcome to the forum teaio. Hope you enjoy your time here. :wave