PDA

View Full Version : New Tank. From a lovely lady.

goodoo
Thu Nov 18, 2010, 01:18 PM
A lovely lady sold me a new 2nd hand tank today. Im paying her of over the next few weeks, She had other buyers but she sold it to me cos I keep discus and she wanted it to go to a good home, even though I dont have all the cash. Its a 5ft x 2ft x 18. And has a 4ft tank in the cabinet. that will come in handy for water changes, no more bright blue 240 litre wheelie bin in the lounge room :D It came with metal halides to but I wont be using those.

lpiasente
Thu Nov 18, 2010, 08:24 PM
nice

mumafish
Fri Nov 19, 2010, 06:13 AM
Thanks for the kind words Luke, your very welcome.
Realy enjoyed talking to you.

Look forward to getting back into these beautifull fish.
The tank on Ebay I'm after is looking good. :D

swampy1972
Fri Nov 19, 2010, 09:09 AM
Great to hear people within the hobby looking after one another.. Keep up the good Karma ;)

mcloughlin2
Fri Nov 19, 2010, 09:48 AM
Nothing better then a helping hand to get you further in the hobby :wink:

BettaBetta
Sun Nov 21, 2010, 12:14 PM
Great to hear people within the hobby looking after one another.. Keep up the good Karma ;)

Smiles, then you look after me, you know I need it .... throw that gorgeous double tank of yours on a trailer & haul it on up here - I'll give you plenty of petrol money precious :P

Old Dave
Tue Nov 23, 2010, 12:11 PM
So we can expect some good pics from Goodoo and MumaFish !!

:wave1

Looking forward to seeing them.
:cheers

Old Dave

goodoo
Thu Nov 25, 2010, 11:51 AM
Hey old Dave. It was nice to meet another discus keeper, At the CDAS meeting. I love fish club. Anyway how are your discus keeping ? I went to daves the other day. Thats a nice fish room. Its awsome how fish people let you into there homes. We all love to show of are fish. I saw some discus there. What did you get of dave ?