PDA

View Full Version : CHEAP EHEIM SPARE PARTS .....

BettaBetta
Sat Nov 13, 2010, 10:20 PM
Hi everyone,

I thought it was about time I shared my best kept secret of the cheapest GENUINE Eheim spare parts you'll ever find ...

I buy all my Eheim Spare Parts from Katrina at "The Pond King" in England - she is as cheap as chips (so cheap that every Eheim filter I own, and there's lots, all have spare impellers, clips, o-rings, taps, ceramic shafts - any part that is ever liable to require replacements) and she does NOT gouge on postage either. Order it & you have it in 10 days - the money I've saved buying from her is unbelievable!!! Her email address is: enquiries@rainbowkoi.co.uk

To see her product range (although she can order any mortal thing in for you including other brands) search eBay.co.uk and then "Eheim" and then find the shop called "The Pond King" and then browse her Eheim category - prepare to be floored!!!!

Email her directly, rather than through eBay which sometimes stuffs up, list out what you need & she'll get right back to you with a full quote.

Tell her DizzyDiDownunder sent you :)

ILLUSN
Sun Nov 14, 2010, 12:26 AM
I ve been getting my eheim parts frpm os for some time now. I feel bad about not supporting the lfs in the area but they can never get the parts fast enough because aquatopia won't bring them in. Also the wholesale price on most parts is way too high I still don't get why the retail on the same part overseas is 2/3 the wholesale here in oz

BettaBetta
Sun Nov 14, 2010, 12:40 AM
Precisely, my LFS charged me $19.99 for a 12mm joiner, nothing less, nothing more, just a darn joiner. From Katrina, less than 2 quid! I have a friend in Adelaide who had to wait 7 weeks for an Eheim part, and then it was the wrong one - ludicrous!

I know all LFS's are suffering right now and will be much more so when this BioSecurity nonsense comes to pass but they're not helping themselves at all by maintaining ridiculously high prices.

taksan
Sun Nov 14, 2010, 01:52 AM
Where do you get then Jothy ?