PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Apistos

BigDaddyAdo
Sat Nov 13, 2010, 05:06 AM
Im after a pair of Apistos. I am yet to decide exactly what i want but if the right pair pops up that may make my decision easier.

I also need a male Sunburst/Orange Cacatuoides.

Cheers

Ado

swampy1972
Sat Nov 13, 2010, 10:39 AM
Hi Ado,

I was in B and C briefy this week and saw some nice Agazzizi (as seen on AL). Looked great.. Probably worth a call.

yanke
Sat Nov 13, 2010, 11:22 AM
hi
if u go on ace
u can get some F1 A. baenschi
off of Noddy65
he had some for sale at the end of sept.
he may have some now for sale i got a
pair off him and they are good
and he from The Oaks, Sydney
give him a try if u want some of them

yanke (paul)

BigDaddyAdo
Sat Nov 13, 2010, 11:37 AM
hi
if u go on ace
u can get some F1 A. baenschi
off of Noddy65
he had some for sale at the end of sept.
he may have some now for sale i got a
pair off him and they are good
and he from The Oaks, Sydney
give him a try if u want some of them

yanke (paul)

What is Ace?

Merrilyn
Sat Nov 13, 2010, 01:44 PM
Noddy65 is also a member of Discus Forums. Send him a PM. He has some great fish.

Hassles
Sun Nov 14, 2010, 03:03 AM
Im after a pair of Apistos. I am yet to decide exactly what i want but if the right pair pops up that may make my decision easier.

Cheers

Ado

I can provide a male orange-flash providing you can collect from the Airport this Saturday afternoon

BigDaddyAdo
Sun Nov 14, 2010, 05:29 AM

Cheers

Ado

I can provide a male orange-flash providing you can collect from the Airport this Saturday afternoon

I really appreciate to offer but I won't be able to get to the airport anytime soon. :(

Hassles
Sun Nov 14, 2010, 11:54 AM
Ado

if your a patient individual I can supply a pair of A.agassizi fire-reds later this year, A.baenschi later this year, the A.alacrina maybe early next year, the A.masken maybe early next year, the A.abacaxis are available now and if your a patient individual A.abacaxis from Apistoguy maybe 'round Easter time OR from Fish Chick delivered to your door next week if you're not so patient.

take care

BigDaddyAdo
Mon Nov 15, 2010, 07:48 AM
When i make a list of my virtues patience never seems to make it onto it.

I will be off to a few LFS on Sunday so hopefully i will find something that i am happy with. I am in no hurry tough and will wait until i find the right fish/pair.

Im currently deciding between a new Caca, Pandurini, Alacrina or Nijsseni.

Robdog
Thu Nov 18, 2010, 12:05 PM
Ado, I have F1 baenschi(from same Wild batch as Noddy I think), Indian Almond Leaves, a 1998 VW Polo with fairly low k's and a pair of unused Nikes, size 13 Womens with strong links to the USA Womens Basketball Team but you can't ask how I got them. :lol:

I also have 3mm Spectrum :wink: :lol:

BigDaddyAdo
Thu Nov 18, 2010, 08:51 PM
I have decided on a pair of Panduro. I wonder how they would go as a trio in a 3ft?

Robdog
Sun Nov 21, 2010, 12:25 PM
Nice one. Panduro are wicked. Fiesty, good parents and some have really nice colours.

Best pair I ever got was from George at SLS. The male was a stunner and a huge stud too!