PDA

View Full Version : SENSATIONAL FISH AT NEVER TO BE REPEATED PRICES

boxters
Thu Nov 11, 2010, 08:15 AM
CHECKERBOARD RED TURYS 9CM A GRADE WAS $120 NOW $99
RED SPOTTED GREEN 8CM A GRADE WAS $125 NOW $105
PEARL PIGEON 9CM A GRADE NO PEPPER WAS $99 NOW $75
GOLDEN PIGEON 9CM A GRADE NO PEPPER WAS $130 NOW $99

This is a great opportunity for those that want some A grade fish. There are not many left so be quick. Email orders to marlongoldstein@yahoo.com

BobbyBruce
Thu Nov 11, 2010, 10:22 AM
Hi Marlon,

How many RSG do you have and do you have any pics of them.

Regards,

Bob

boxters
Thu Nov 11, 2010, 10:33 AM
All pics are on our website www.marlonsdiscus.com.au

There are about 30 left

BobbyBruce
Thu Nov 11, 2010, 10:46 AM
Thanks Marlon,

It looks like the RSG pic is the worst in your gallery. Any chance of some other pics?

Regards,

Bob

boxters
Thu Nov 11, 2010, 10:51 AM
I agree, sorry I don't have any others. I don't take many so as to avoid stressing the fish. Rest assured, they are stunning

vitara1
Thu Nov 11, 2010, 08:52 PM
I was in Sydney yesterday and thought I'd do bit of a tour of some aquarium shops. I live on the south coast and there is not much down this way.

I visited three shops that are quite large and advertise that they sell/keep a big range of quality discus.

I can categorically say that I saw nothing that even comes close, quality-wise, compared to the fish I got from Marlon. I am sure that people who have recently purchased fish from Boxters will agree.

My fish are stunning compared to most, if not all of the crap they are selling in a lot of shops these days. To top it off they are charging overs for inferior fish.

boxters
Thu Nov 11, 2010, 11:52 PM
Thanks to all for all your orders. Not many left now

Checker board Turks 13 left
Red spotted green 9 left
Pearl pigeon 17 left
Golden pigeon 8 left

boxters
Sat Nov 13, 2010, 04:02 AM
Guys there are not many left.

Checker board turks 5 left
red spotted green 4 left
pearl pigeon 6 left
golden pigeon 5 left

paulj
Sun Nov 14, 2010, 04:41 AM
I have today picked up 8 discus from Marlon's Dicus today and to say the quality is truly excelent is an understatement and at a very reasonable prices. Marlon himself was very pleasant and very helpful even rang after I arrived home to check how the discus where going. Highly recommended.
:D :P :!:

boxters
Sun Nov 14, 2010, 04:51 AM
HI ALL KEEP AN EYE ON THE FORUM TOWARDS THE END OF THIS WEEK. I WILL BE CLEARING SOME OF OUR SMALL FISH AT CRAZY PRICES TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE RELEASE OF MY DECEMBER SHIPMENT. DUE TO THE INCREASED DEMAND FOR OUR FISH THE DECEMBER SHIPMENT IS HUGE. ROUGHLY 13000 FISH. THERE WILL BE A RANGE OF AA GRADE FISH IN THIS SHIPMENT AS WELL AS LARGER FISH 14-16CM

ivo
Mon Nov 15, 2010, 11:26 AM
13,000 discus in one shipment? That is definitely huge. I don't think any discus dealer that I have dealt with or heard of have imported that many in one go. Good on you.

boxters
Mon Nov 15, 2010, 11:48 AM
Let me tell you it doesn't go very far. We have a few customers that buy 1000 at a time especially the small ones.