PDA

View Full Version : Altum Angel- Breeding stock

finlandaq
Wed Nov 10, 2010, 12:35 PM
HI All,

I have a small number of Altum Angels breeding stock for sale.

**Please note, these are not proven pairs however are breeding size**

Fish were imported from Taiwan via Malaysia and are currently in my quarantine. Fish are healthy and large size. As a size guide I would say the body of the fish (with out fins) will be just under the size of an average persons palm. I will try and get more precise measurement later.

The breeder I imported these fish from is already breeding this size fish in Taiwan. Therefore, if anyone is planning on breeding Altums, these fish will give you the best chance of ever becoming successful as wild fish are almost impossible to breed.

Breeders in Taiwan and Germany are already breeding them, however due to the ease of keeping tank breed compared to wild fish, there is a high demand for them and currently all stocks are exported to Japan. I also believe this may be the first time ever Tanks breed Adults are available in Australia.

I only have 30 pcs imported and 6 were presold and I am planning on keeping 6 for myself. Therefore, there are only 18 pcs left for sale.

Price is $350 each and is not negotiable due to high freight cost- Fish need to be packed in lots of water due to long fins

Fish can be shipped interstate at buyers cost.

Fish have been in quarantine for over a week and are very healthy. Below video was only taken this afternoon and the video is proof that the fish are in good condition.

If anyone is interested in purchasing these please email me at aquaticescape@hotmail.com Please do not PM here.

** Smaller sizes are not available for sale at this stage****

Thanks

Kind Regards

Rav

finlandaq
Wed Nov 10, 2010, 12:47 PM
Here is the video

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUlRgkJLl7U

Merrilyn
Wed Nov 10, 2010, 01:18 PM
Ravi they look great!

So nice to finally have some tank bred altums in Australia.

taksan
Wed Nov 10, 2010, 10:25 PM
Very nice indeed ....

Topogigio82
Thu Nov 11, 2010, 01:31 AM
very nice