PDA

View Full Version : View stock

boxters
Wed Nov 10, 2010, 12:22 AM
Being a wholesaler and registered quarantine facility means we have to have some strict operational criteria in place. As a result we do not allow anybody into our facility. Not even our largest customers come to our facilities. However you are welcome to my home where you can view my private collection, and our quality is guaranteed. We have also installed a full system in kellyville pets which will have stock by this weekend if the water is ready

pfeff
Wed Nov 10, 2010, 01:40 AM
I was hoping to get some off you in December when my new 4x2x2 finishes cycling.

How do you get them from you if we can't come out an select?

boxters
Wed Nov 10, 2010, 04:24 AM
well you log onto the website select your stock, pay the invoice, we either ship to your door or you collect from my home

pfeff
Wed Nov 10, 2010, 04:58 AM
awesome. will do when the tank finishes cycling.

duckeo
Sun Nov 14, 2010, 04:19 AM
Big shout out to Marlon - I went to pick up some discus today and he's the real deal.

Ordered and paid online, arranged to pick up and got a private tour of his fishroom and display tank. As I left another customer was on the way in, a busy Sunday for Marlon!

The fish are excellent - hopefully this batch does well in my tank so I can go back for more ;)

yanke
Sun Nov 14, 2010, 07:13 AM
hi
i was the next 1 to pick up fish today
and all i can say is omg they are some nice fish
i got 6 and they are soooooooooooo nice
10 times better then i seen in the store
i am going back for more atfer i setup my
2nd 6ft
o and the 1's he has in his liveroom god u
die for
can't wait for mine to grow up that big