PDA

View Full Version : November stock release

boxters
Wed Nov 03, 2010, 09:54 AM
Our November shipment is being released on Friday. A huge portion of this shipment has already been presold. To avoid disappointment place your order today. www.marlonsdiscus.com.au

Merrilyn
Wed Nov 03, 2010, 10:25 AM
Some great looking fish coming into Australia now. The quality just seems to get better and better. Well done Marlon.

boxters
Wed Nov 03, 2010, 11:04 AM
i believe there is no point selling rubbish.

Mr Wild
Mon Nov 08, 2010, 09:19 AM
You are so right Merrilyn, I couldn't resist so I bought some red spotted greens from Marlon and I could not be happier.

Overall shape, colour, eye size and finnage has to be seen they are a joy to have in my tank. Bought 4 hoping for a breeding pair at some point and I do not think I will be disappointed couple more months of feeding and they will be just right.

They came well wrapped, individually triple bagged with ammonia locking agent in the bag. All I did was pick up from the airport, acclimatised and plopped them into the tank. They look a little lost in the 4x2x2 atm and a little out of sorts but they still liked the FBW they had tonight!

Might even post a pic or 2 shortly!

boxters
Mon Nov 08, 2010, 09:24 AM
Glad you like them. I was sorry to see them go

AquaticMaster
Mon Nov 08, 2010, 09:38 AM
NOW u got me excited about my fish omg.....Cant SLEEP TONTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taksan
Mon Nov 08, 2010, 10:21 AM
I had a look .... no Wilds :(

boxters
Mon Nov 08, 2010, 10:24 AM
Wilds are on the way. In December shipment we will have some baramansa heckles,royal blue inanu, red spotted green

Mr Wild
Mon Nov 08, 2010, 10:33 AM
Here is a quick pic taken 1 hour after I released them.

[/img]

Mr Wild
Mon Nov 08, 2010, 10:34 AM
Blast not working!

Will work on it.

Merrilyn
Mon Nov 08, 2010, 10:38 AM
Kath, pic didn't come through. Can you try again please.

Mr Wild
Mon Nov 08, 2010, 12:06 PM
Trying again through photobucket - the little melon is for someone else I bought 4 RSG at this stage they were still hiding - well it was only 1 hour from being in a plastic bag!

I will post more when they settle in. I will try for a group shot next time.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae64/Wildy_2010/RSG.jpg

mtchye
Mon Nov 08, 2010, 10:36 PM
We just got a box over to Perth and the fish were of excellent quality, and all shipping details were taken care of by Marlon even down to arranging the AQIS inspection. I had a few doubts about getting fish over but Marlon knows what he is doing and made it easy.

Some of the fish began eating straight after release, all survived, all bags were intact. Highly recommended!

Tommy01
Tue Nov 09, 2010, 01:11 PM
Thank you very much for the beautiful and healthy discus Marlon (that arrived in the same shipment as mtchye's fish)! :D Much appreciated! Even family members who don't normally appreciate discus are commenting on how pretty and healthy they look. I would definitely recommend your shop to anybody wanting to buy discus. The added bonus is that they appear to be used to people already and are very easy going.

boxters
Tue Nov 09, 2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks to everyone for the support and feedback. My whole aim is to surprise and delight my customers

BigDaddyAdo
Tue Nov 09, 2010, 10:06 PM
Where in Sydney can we come and view you stock mate?