PDA

View Full Version : FS: White Butterfly Discus

kristina
Mon Oct 18, 2010, 10:34 AM
$100. Bought for $180 just less than a year ago. Unknown gender - I suspect male. pm me your email for pics, I'm having trouble uploading images. Pickup in Sydney's Sutherland Shire. Inspections welcome.

swampy1972
Tue Oct 19, 2010, 01:06 AM
Damn it!!!!!!

I searched for months for White Butterfly's with no luck.. Of course, a couple of weeks after selling my fish to close down the setup - here they are :(

All the best for the sale..

If you get a chance, I'd love to see some pics.

kristina
Tue Oct 19, 2010, 01:27 AM
haha sorry swampy. We want to breed this gorgeous fish, but its mate died and we cant really afford to replace it in an attempt to breed. Hubby isn't sure if he wants to sell it or not - he loves that fish. He wants to keep it but he wants to see someone get some offspring from it too. Send me through your email and I'll email you the pics along with the rest. You can always drop in and have a cuppa too...

kristina
Tue Oct 19, 2010, 08:43 AM
All emails have been sent today. Please pm for more pics or call for an inspection.

Kristina
0412 923 473

kristina
Mon Oct 25, 2010, 06:51 AM
Bump.

Hassles
Fri Oct 29, 2010, 11:54 AM
Ya' know Kristina, here in Melbourne, I am yet to see one.

FWIW: I gave away my Red Melon (original Discus) last night. Well actually I swapped it. Hmm, please don't temp me :wink:

kristina
Sat Oct 30, 2010, 07:06 PM
Temp...? You...? NEVER!
But u know it's not such a crappy deal if u think about it Hassles - your already getting my firstborn male bitaeniata (your obviously rumplestiltskins brother) so if u got the discus you'd be getting both for $100 - not too shabby my bargain hunting friend.