PDA

View Full Version : Apistogramma abacaxis available

Hassles
Mon Oct 18, 2010, 12:32 AM
There have been a number of requests for pairs of my Apistogramma abacaxis which are now available. Freight is available airport to airport. With my third spawn now in existence its time to release the original off-spring before they themselves begin breeding. please contact me with any expressions of interest. Either PM or call 0449-724-743

for those with an interest in A.agassizi fire-red, these will be released approaching xmas and I hope to b releasing the A.baenschi also at this time.

take care

kristina
Mon Oct 18, 2010, 09:58 AM
so come on then Hassles - at least share some pics to tease me with!

Hassles
Tue Oct 19, 2010, 05:11 AM

Kristina, I haven't been able to upload any images for months so I no longer bother trying - sorry. Maybe Apistoguy will upload some images of his ? ?

Hassles
Tue Oct 19, 2010, 05:14 AM

Kristina, I haven't been able to upload any images for months so I no longer bother trying - sorry. Maybe Apistoguy will upload some images of his ? ?

Two new abacaxis spawns emerged this week :shock: so I am also a bit distracted by that, the 10 tank reloaction plus the two new tanks I need to smuggle in somewhere inconspicuously heh heh heh 8-)

kristina
Tue Oct 19, 2010, 08:41 AM
yeah I'm unable to upload images too! I think its the upper case JPEG files that do it. I can't figure out how to change it to lower case on the mac though...

congrats on the new spawns (i think)

Apistoguy
Tue Oct 19, 2010, 12:53 PM

I will try and get some decents pics of my abacaxis (courtesy of hassles) and post them over the weekend for you Kristina. They have settled in nicely and given me fry already.

kristina
Tue Oct 19, 2010, 07:54 PM
Yes Hassles told me that you already had fry. You must be a happy man! Oh I sent u a pm suggesting to pop in if ur close but I just noticed your in penrith. Screw that drive!

Hassles
Wed Oct 20, 2010, 09:46 AM
and by the way Kristina, very nice to see you back :D

kristina
Fri Oct 22, 2010, 09:09 AM
dont speak too soon Hassles - I haven't even thought of tackling the dwarf room again. I'm here strictly for business as a test run to see if I can keep up with selling a few bloody fish. I'm failing somewhat. Come on people - I'm selling these fish cheaper than what I bought them and they're not going! Oh hey Hassles - let me know when your ready to receive your new male bitaeniata. I should be ready to send him in a few weeks when I get back from the Gold Coast. Good timing for you?

Hassles
Sun Oct 24, 2010, 08:20 AM
dont speak too soon Hassles - I haven't even thought of tackling the dwarf room again. I'm here strictly for business as a test run to see if I can keep up with selling a few bloody fish. I'm failing somewhat. Come on people - I'm selling these fish cheaper than what I bought them and they're not going! Oh hey Hassles - let me know when your ready to receive your new male bitaeniata. I should be ready to send him in a few weeks when I get back from the Gold Coast. Good timing for you?

No such thing as bad timing when it comes to Apistogramma ;-) I should have the new rack and tanks up & running by then (fingers crossed).

kristina
Mon Oct 25, 2010, 12:41 AM
yeah and then hopefully you can finally achieve some bitaeniata offspring AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! :lol:

Hassles
Mon Oct 25, 2010, 10:38 AM
yeah and then hopefully you can finally achieve some bitaeniata offspring AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! :lol:

yeah yeah ok, no need to rub it in :? For the benefit of other forums members Kristina has successfully bred her Apistogramma bitaeniata which is a specie I have not yet bred - YET heh heh heh