PDA

View Full Version : FS - BOOK Aquariology:Fish Health - Price Reduced

Dee
Wed Oct 06, 2010, 03:19 AM
For Sale -

A great reference book for fish health management. Includes chapters on set up, planted tanks and managing and diagnosing fish health and disease.

Here's a quick blurb -

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c225/upski30/Dee%204ft%20Reef/Aquariology_Book.jpg
AQUARIOLOGY-The Science of Fish Health Management is a wonderful book printed in 1992 by Tetra Press and written by Dr. John B. Gratzek and Ms. Janice R. Matthews. This reference book covers three section: (1) Establishing a Healthy Aquarium (2) Anatomy, Genetics and Breeding to Diseases and (3) Parasites of Aquarium Fish. The majority of this book covers freshwater fish, however there is a section in Diseases covering marine fish. I use this book regularly concerning the diagnosis and treatment of fish. It also gives an easy to understand explanation on the internal structures of fish. I would pay special attention to the sections dedicated to gills and the effects of poor water quality. I would highly recommend this book to every hobbyist !

In good USED condition. Pick up in Seaford Vic 3198 or postage at buyers expense.

$30.

Dee
Tue Oct 12, 2010, 11:33 AM
Price Reduced ...

Now $20 :D