PDA

View Full Version : FS - 2 x 3ft tanks and rack

AHC
Thu Sep 30, 2010, 08:20 AM
Hi

I am cleaning out some old unused stuff.

I have 2x 3ft tanks and a 2/3 Tier Rack:

1st is 3ft x 2ft x 1.5ft built solid by lams aquarium in great condition.
2nd is 3ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft this is an older tank that has scratches, a broken lid (if i remember correctly) and the top brace needs to be siliconed back on - broke whilst unused. Back glass was painted light blue.

Rack is a home made, very solid rack I made for these tanks. Painted white. Has the option for a 3rd top tier that is included, but i did not put it on in the end as it did not fit in the outside cupboard with it on.

Pick up only from Cherrybrook. I live in Alexandria so it needs to be on the weekend. I can get pictures of the tanks but will need to go out there to take them.

Includes two sponge filters hardly used.

$100 Neg for the lot.

I keep getting a "Upload Error: Could not upload Attachment to ./files/rack_202.jpg." error when adding a photo of the rack. Please call or email if interested and I will email you the photo.

aaronhayescarter@gmail.com

AHC
Wed Mar 23, 2011, 03:11 AM
I have been very lazy lol.

The top tier will not be included as i left it at Cherrybrook. Please see photos.

Please make a reasonable offer.

AHC
Wed Mar 23, 2011, 03:13 AM
Woops. Sponge filters also not included. Lets face it, if i were to wait until i drive back to pick them up it will be another 6 months. Otherwise if you dont mind waiting i can pick them up in the next few weeks.