PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a donation of a 3ft tank, **please read**

Mattzilla
Sun Sep 12, 2010, 11:14 PM
Hi Guys

I don't usually ask for charity but a friend of mine is in need of an emergency tank. Her tank is leaking and i need to set up something to hold her 40 cichlids while she gets her tank repaired or replaced. I have a 3ft cabinet i can give to her but i need a standard 3ft tank in reasonably good condition to put on it.

She has two severely disabled children which doesn't give her the time or money sort it out so i'm trying to help her out by doing it all for her.

if anyone has a reasonable quality standard 3ft tank they could give to me free or cheap please let me know asap.

I would prefer local to make it easier for me, and pick up asap (i have all of today off)

cheers
matt

BigDaddyAdo
Sun Sep 12, 2010, 11:29 PM
I have one that is not all that great looking but holds water. It will do the job if you don't find anything better.

Mattzilla
Sun Sep 12, 2010, 11:41 PM
thanks i'll let you know by this arvo

cheers

ILLUSN
Mon Sep 13, 2010, 01:02 AM
I RECKON CAL HAS A SPARE ONE YOU COILD HAVE GIVE ME A CALL.

BigDaddyAdo
Mon Sep 13, 2010, 01:43 AM
I RECKON CAL HAS A SPARE ONE YOU COILD HAVE GIVE ME A CALL.

It's a bit early in the day to be drunk isn't it???? :wink:

ILLUSN
Mon Sep 13, 2010, 02:03 AM
still drunk from last night damn family wedings why would you leave a bottle of JW black and a bottle of chivas on a table with me as the only scotch drinker?

Mattzilla
Mon Sep 13, 2010, 02:09 AM
Found one thanks very much everyone for your kind offers. I've had about 5 people offering tanks today.

A special thanks goes the Helen and Ken for giving me a 4ft tank with hood and cabinet.

Cheers
Matt