PDA

View Full Version : can buy foreign discus???

bitronics
Mon Feb 28, 2005, 10:02 AM
If anyone can help, can we buy foreign discus into Australia? eg buy through internet and send by air-cargo? and need any liscence?

Merrilyn
Mon Feb 28, 2005, 10:12 AM
William, our quarantine laws here in Australia are very strict. Fish can only be brought into the country be a licensed importer and the fish have to be quarantined in an approved facility before they can be sold on the Australian market.

Kevin from SLS Aquarium or Rod from Sunshine Discus could perhaps give us some more information.

bitronics
Mon Feb 28, 2005, 10:18 AM
William, our quarantine laws here in Australia are very strict. Fish can only be brought into the country be a licensed importer and the fish have to be quarantined in an approved facility before they can be sold on the Australian market.

Kevin from SLS Aquarium or Rod from Sunshine Discus could perhaps give us some more information.

Thank you very much. Could you give me the contacts of Kevin and Rod? Their emails or phones? Thanks again :)

bitronics
Mon Feb 28, 2005, 12:38 PM
???

Merrilyn
Mon Feb 28, 2005, 12:58 PM
Hi William, the easiest way is to send a Personal Message thru this forum. To contact Kev, address it to Kevkoi. He is from SLS aquarium. Email is contact@slipperylittlesuckers.com

To contact Rod Lewis, address it to Sunshine Discus. I'lll try to find his email address.

Merrilyn
Mon Feb 28, 2005, 01:00 PM
Rod's email is lewisdiscus@optusnet.com.au

sunshinediscus
Mon Feb 28, 2005, 08:44 PM
Thanks Merrilyn,

William, You can send me a price list to the email address Merrilyn posted or phone me on 617 3890 3108. I can let you know what is needed to send fish here to oz.

Regards

Rod Lewis