PDA

View Full Version : Urgent sale - moving interstate

Tommy01
Thu Jul 15, 2010, 09:15 AM
I am moving interstate and unfortunatley have to give up my favourite hobby for a while. :(

I have for sale one Aquaone tank with hoood and stand (approx. 240 litres). It's as good as new. Also, 6 assorted discus (pet shop quality) and a few harlequin rasboras. The fish are used to tap water treated with seachem prime only, supplemented with rain water in season and at 30 deg C.

The setup includes a canister filter and 2 smaller AquaOne filters hanging at the back (+ one spare one and various spare cartridges). Also a gravel vac, water conditioners and tester, cleaning brush and magnets, spare heater, timer for the lights and other small accessories.

First reasonable offer will secure the lot (well below market prices). I will rehome the fish separately if you are not able to set up a temporary tank for the transfer or only want the setup.

If you live in Gold Coast (I am in Merrimac) area and are interested please pm me. For some reason I am unable to insert images. Will email to anyone who is interested.

Thank you.
Tommy

Tommy01
Sat Jul 17, 2010, 06:38 AM
I still can't insert pictures for some reason... I posted the sale on TradingPost - see the link below.

Cheers.

Tommy

http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Pets-Horses/Fish/Aquariums/AdNumber=TP003598022?BackToResult=true&AdOnTop=

Tommy01
Tue Jul 20, 2010, 08:00 AM
Fish have been sold. Tank and accessories still available.

Thank you.