PDA

View Full Version : Breeders Blend?

Tracey73
Tue Jul 13, 2010, 12:36 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can get some Breeders Blend? :)

ILLUSN
Tue Jul 13, 2010, 12:37 PM
Age of aquariums

www.aquariumproducts.com.au

Tracey73
Tue Jul 13, 2010, 12:43 PM
thanks Jothy :wink: always there to help me :lol:

I have used the flakes in the past, are the floating pellets better?

what other great foods can you recommend besides Aus blackworms, Sera vipan & NLS??

ILLUSN
Tue Jul 13, 2010, 01:07 PM
Tetra color bits are a favorite I prefer the breeders blend flake to pellet I can crush it fine for fry or feed it big for adults

Tracey73
Tue Jul 13, 2010, 10:16 PM
there does not seem to be any breeders blend flake on the website, only the floating pellets :? Is there anywhere else that stocks the flakes?

ILLUSN
Tue Jul 13, 2010, 11:38 PM
bugger, shoot of a PM to MAC he makes the stuff might be able to do you a better price as well

TW
Wed Jul 14, 2010, 12:41 AM
A while back, I ordered breeders blend from that site. The add said it was pellets, but flakes were what was sent. Maybe check with Ben.

alenfort
Thu Jan 06, 2011, 08:39 PM
CONTENT REMOVED

axl
Thu Jan 06, 2011, 09:40 PM
mate what are you on??? we are talking about fish on here not CHICKEN RECIPES

goodoo
Fri Jan 07, 2011, 05:09 AM
dude. stay of the chicken pellets.

mistakes r crucial
Fri Jul 08, 2011, 10:49 AM
Jeez, sorry about not seeing this thread guys, only took 6 months!

There's no Breeders Blend anywhere right now, they've all sold out. It was supposed to be back by March this year but bringing in the Astaxanthin has taken forever thanks to our terrorist friends around the world.

Cyanotech, Hawaii have without doubt the best Astaxanthin and Spirulina in the world so it's worth the wait and thankfully the paperwork side of it is coming to a close shortly.

Realistically we're now looking at the end of this year or early next before we can get BB back on the market unfortunately.

If you read this Jothy I expect to have NatuRose powder within 4-6 weeks.

ILLUSN
Fri Jul 08, 2011, 12:20 PM
lol no worries mate i still have a little left been mixing it with pellets and spiropowder for my koi they color up really nice with it.