PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Blue Acaras - Melbourne

insanedoh
Wed Jun 23, 2010, 12:55 AM
wanted to buy a 1-3 blue acaras, reasonable size for community tank. (ie: preferably not babies) Male Pref. Able to pickup in Melbourne area, preferably eastern suburbs (i'm in Mount Waverley) - i do drive to Geelong once a week though, so can pickup on the way home along the way.
Thanks very much
- Carly :)

carmy
Wed Jun 23, 2010, 04:17 AM
All Aquariums in mulgrave had some very good sized blue acara not too long ago, they might still be there...just give them a call. very reasonably priced to.

carmy

insanedoh
Wed Jun 23, 2010, 04:35 AM
Thanks Carmy, Rang them and they did have one left! I've put it on hold, would like a couple more if anyone knows of any :)
Thanks agian :)

carmy
Wed Jun 23, 2010, 09:46 AM
no worries! nice to hear, i didnt think they would last long. have a good look around when your there...they have sooooo many cichlids! enjoy : )

insanedoh
Wed Jun 23, 2010, 10:06 AM
Will do! I've been there before it was awhile ago though, i got some apistos i think, they have a nice setup there.

I got a couple of fish elsewhere today which I *thought* were large enough not to be eaten in my "community" tank.. saw the tail of one of the swords hanging out the green terrors mouth though :(