PDA

View Full Version : I nearly had a heart attack!! :-)

sammigold
Thu Jun 17, 2010, 04:59 AM
Firstly, HI all!

It has been quite a while since I visited as I have been busy with Uni (3rd year B ed) and don't often get a chance. Am on mid semester holidays and decided to visit and couldn't find here or Ausfish, and I must say I nearly had a heart attack.

Glad to see that it was short term.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Just wanted to say hi.

cheers
Sammi :D

scott bowler
Thu Jun 17, 2010, 07:35 AM
hi sammi
nice to hear from you hope all is well , how the singing and band going or is that on hold too :lol: do you have any fish left ? anyway nice to see you again take care scott

sammigold
Thu Jun 17, 2010, 09:09 AM
Hi Scott,

all is well. I hope all is good with you and yours.

The singing is on hold also, I have done a couple of gigs here and there but nothing permanent. Have been chatting with an old band mate and we have been talking about putting something together with a "no pressure' clause for me :-) as I am such a stress head when I am studying.. lol

I do have 2 tanks still running. (down from the six that I had at one stage. :-D ) In one I just have some blue line columbian tetras and a synodontis eupterus and some long finned zebra danios.

In the other I have some Cory sterbai, a blue diamond, a juvenile blue snakeskin and an unidentified strain of discus (possible alenquer X) although she is currently in a hospital tank as not eating and quite skinny. I am trying to coax her with some live blood worms and discus dinner and a bit of salt in water... if that fails by Saturday I will be heading off to LFS for some meds. I have had her for nearly 3 years with no probs, don't want to lose her.
Also have a bristlenose and 3 black widow tetras in that tank.

HOw are your tanks going?

cheers