PDA

View Full Version : Opal Borelli Spawn

Apistoguy
Fri Apr 23, 2010, 07:09 AM
Hi Guys

My beloved Opal Borelli have another healthy sized batch of fry. This pair have provided me with 3 spawns in 5 months. First batch didnt do too well, have 3 left that are 12weeks old and doing great. The 2nd batch were removed last week, 21 babies in total and were free swimming 8/3/10. The 3rd lot have been free swimming since 9/4/10 and this is the largest spawn by far. All are doing great thus far. Im hopefull to grow them out to around 2cm + before they are ready for new homes.

cheers Wayne

Hassles
Fri Apr 23, 2010, 10:16 AM
Hi Guys

My beloved Opal Borelli have another healthy sized batch of fry. This pair have provided me with 3 spawns in 5 months. First batch didnt do too well, have 3 left that are 12weeks old and doing great. The 2nd batch were removed last week, 21 babies in total and were free swimming 8/3/10. The 3rd lot have been free swimming since 9/4/10 and this is the largest spawn by far. All are doing great thus far. Im hopefull to grow them out to around 2cm + before they are ready for new homes.

cheers Wayne

G'day Wayne

well done mate - thats excellent news. I recently lost my Opal male (he just disappeared) so I am somewhat envious of your success. A lovely Apistos the opalescent borelli.

take care