PDA

View Full Version : Juvenile discus to grow 1" more in JUST 10 DAYS !!!

timmy
Fri Feb 26, 2010, 01:07 PM
--

Hollowman
Fri Feb 26, 2010, 11:34 PM
Spam!!!!!!

timmy
Sat Feb 27, 2010, 03:58 AM
-==

timmy
Sun Feb 28, 2010, 03:15 AM
==

timmy
Sun Feb 28, 2010, 03:22 AM
--

m.ingram
Sun Feb 28, 2010, 06:38 AM
Hi Timmy
If your product is so good why dont you offer a few free samples for people to try out and comment on .As you can see people are very hesitant as there are alot of dishonest people out there.

swampy1972
Sun Feb 28, 2010, 07:45 AM
Hi Timmy
If your product is so good why dont you offer a few free samples for people to try out and comment on .As you can see people are very hesitant as there are alot of dishonest people out there.

Good idea. Australian Blackworms offered free samples. I tried it and now use it regularly as an additive in my beefheart mix.

Hollowman
Sun Feb 28, 2010, 11:30 AM
Hi Timmy

Good idea. Australian Blackworms offered free samples. I tried it and now use it regularly as an additive in my beefheart mix.

Because i think this is just a blind post Swampy. Just spam

timmy
Mon Mar 01, 2010, 02:17 PM
=======

timmy
Mon Mar 01, 2010, 02:25 PM
===========

swampy1972
Mon Mar 01, 2010, 02:55 PM
[quote="timmy"] Post 1: My intention in the beginning is to create the best animal/fish feeds for agriculture & aquaculture industry. It's not for ornamental fishes in the beginning. Because I am funding my own research, I have to at the same time make enough to fund my work.......Post 2: The creator of HX5 is a Singaporean ,and the production line is in Philipines.Why in Philipine? Bcos his spouse is a Filipino,simple as that. How i get tho know this creator?Honestly,by luck in internet some 1-2 months back.His name?I cannot disclose without his permission. [quote="timmy"]

Which story is it Timmy? Is it your project or someone else's? You're after people's trust here and you've already back flipped on your own story!
Hollowman's correct... SPAM :lol:

Hollowman
Mon Mar 01, 2010, 04:23 PM
yup!! free advertising :evil: Sponsor the forum and get real sales.

Spam

swampy1972
Wed Mar 03, 2010, 01:00 AM
Just as an update for those interested, Timmy chose to PM me tp say he's the front man for this operation, contrary to his initial post.
I urged him to sponsor the forum if this venture is legit' and if he wants any credibility/trust from the forum users.
Sorry for the soapbox rant everyone but I think sending a PM to an individual in these circumstances seems pretty sus'.
Over to you now Timmy, if you're legit you'll take the advice and sponsor the site.

ILLUSN
Wed Mar 03, 2010, 11:00 PM
importation of fish foods from other contries to Austarlia is ILEGAL and will incure fines and possible jail time.

any food you want to bring in must have a permit and be undergo gamma irradiation, certificate of analysis from a NATA accredited lab will be required, it will cost $$$.

this is why foods like Grand Sumo and such just dont appear on shelves when they are redilly available overseas.

just thought I'd like to give you all a heads up.