PDA

View Full Version : Eoi fish 4 sale

Fat Discus
Sun Feb 07, 2010, 02:30 PM
properly not the site to post on. But hey it might work

Due to my new fascination of breeding catfish, I have some what lost interest in maintaining the 6x2x2 South American display tank. If there's enough interest, then I will shut down the tank and let my younger bro have his way with what he wants to keep in it.
Please note that only if all fish have found new owners, only then they will be sold. If only a few are sold then I will keep them all. There's no point on splitting up the display tank.

All fish are on offer. PM me with offers. I will try to update regularly to let you guys know what fish have offers on them.

x 3 Acaricthys heckelii AKA Thread fin cichlid: Judging by the looks of them there is 1 x males, 2 x females. Very elegant and beautiful looking display fish - 2 at aprox 17-/+cm, 22-/+cm with extensions. 1 at aprox 12-/+cm with extensions

x 3 Heros serverus AKA Golden Severums: Breeding trio. Male has nice red marking on the head and last spawned was about 3 weeks ago.1 x male, 2 x females - 1 male is aprox 15-/+cm. 2 at aprox 10-/+cm.

x 3 Geophagus sp Rio branco AKA Altifron Aripuana II: Young Breeding Pair, Great looking fish when in spawning mode. Last spawn was about 1/2 months ago with 100+ fry. 1 x male, 1 x female and the last is unknown, although I believe its a sub dominate male due to its behavior. 1 male aprox 13-/+cm, 1 x female 12-/+cm, 1 x unknown 12-/+cm.

x 2 Uaru amphiacanthoides AKA Triangle cichlid: Breeding Pair, have spawned 4 time since iv had them over the 4 years. Very attentive pair of fish, even take food from hand. 1 x male aprox 17-/+cm, 1 x female aprox 14-/+cm.

x 2 Geophagus steindachneri AKA Red humps: Breeding Pair, nice bright pair. Not being bias, but its one of the best female iv seen around. But she has a lot of red on her head. Spawn regularly. 1 x male aprox 8-/+cm, 1 x female aprox 7-/+cm

x 1 Synodontis eupterus AKA Feather-Fin catfish: Very cheeky fish. Comes out to feed and play at all times of the day. Will eat almost anything, great for cleaning up uneaten food. Not that there's much anyways. 1 x unknown aprox 15-/+cm

All fish are fed on a high protein diet (frozen blood worms, frozen beef heart, sinking and some floating pellets and with the occasional lettuce and algae waffles) I do is water changed once every 2 weeks and ph is about 7.2. pretty much straight tap water with chlorine conditioner. temperature is about 26/27. Photos will be posted when I head back to the folks place. I only live the suburb down from them, so im more then happy to have people over to view.

I should also like to state that this thread will remain opened for a week. after that I will assess all offers and get back to each individuals on the progressions of offers. I will also pm all parties of interest of the last highest offer along with that individuals username to prove that your offer has been beaten legitimately.

Cheers

Chris

Located in Northern suburbs of melb

Here's an old photo of the tank and setup they currently reside in (minus the plants. The Uaru's ate them all) I think the photo was taken about 1 year ago