PDA

View Full Version : Sorry it took me so long to come back!

OfPirateMind
Sat Feb 06, 2010, 04:58 AM
Hello everyone

I'm Jo, I posted about a month ago in the Emergency Room ("Ammonia crisis) I got a couple of great replies so thank you very much to all those who answered!

As I mentioned then, I have two Discus PJ and DB (pride/joy and dull boy). I had three but lost one in the ammonia spike. I found this forum by accident looking for forums here in Los Angeles where I live. There was only ONE forum in the US and it was for cichlids in general with a section on discus which just doesn't cut it for me. In my opinion this is the most informative source on Discus that I've seen on the net and I love coming back here for advice, so thanks for creating it. :P :D

Can anyone tell me if i have a boy and a girl? I personally think I have a pair but the hubby says these are two boys. Any guesses?

Hollowman
Sat Feb 06, 2010, 09:52 AM
Hi Jo,

The photos are a bit too small and blurry to make that call. If you can take a few more pics, of full side on shots with fish's fins extended (displaying) nice and clear, we can try to give you an idea......but, it will never be 100% accurate as these fish always have ways of fooling us!!!! :roll:

H

OfPirateMind
Sat Feb 06, 2010, 04:09 PM
I'll give it a shot, but I'll post in the photos page.