PDA

View Full Version : FS Reverse Osmosis Unit Designed for Aquarium use

boydvd
Thu Jan 28, 2010, 11:17 AM
I've got an RO system which I have hardly used. It was used successfully to breed soft water Apisto Panduro. I'm packing up some of my tanks as I am moving house and don't have room for my tanks anymore. it is PSI filter Brand and comes with a spare membrane valued at $25.

It cost me $365 plus postage. i'm hoping for $250 ono.

I'm in South Yarra area.

Msg me if you're interested.

http://www.psifilters.com.au/Reverse-Osmosis-Laundry.htm
PSI-020A
3 stage reverse osmosis wall mount unit with an adjustable membrane by-pass needle valve. This unit allows you to adjust the output hardness to the environmental requirements of your fish, by-pass water is carbon filtered for fish health, with 400 litres (plus by-pass water) per day membrane @ 80psi (output 450 lp/d at 100psi). This unit comes complete ready to start work. Membrane is a Filmtec PA (TFC) membrane Filters are 1 micron pre-filter and Matrikx CTO/2 or 10/2 carbon cartridge. Included is a dual in-line TDS meter. A proper Laundry Tee fitting is supplied standard. 5 year warranty This is a quality unit made from American components. Got aquarium water problems, give Peter a ring, been a Discus breeder for 20 years. Replacement cartridges price with us $38.00 (set) or (replacement cartridge set if ordered with unit $25.00) for membrane treatment rates click here. $340.00 Including Postage and GST
Want 600 to 900 LPD twin membranes unit $520.00