PDA

View Full Version : Eheim 2217 Part List

rburrowes
Sat Jan 23, 2010, 09:43 PM
Hey Guys,

Hoping someone can help, I'm after a part number and a eheim parts stockist, either in Melb or Online.

I'm after the additional length of the 16mm pipe and the double tap release.

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be good.

Thanks

Rob

ILLUSN
Sat Jan 23, 2010, 10:37 PM
get onto www.aquatopia.com.au they are the official distributer for eheim in australia, all parts and part numbers are listed there

rburrowes
Sat Jan 23, 2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks mate.

rburrowes
Sat Jan 23, 2010, 11:02 PM
Actually mate, found that website earlier. But I have to be a retailer. Any other ideas?

Barry N
Sun Jan 24, 2010, 03:15 AM
Any LFS who stocks Eheim should be able to order in what you need from their wholesaler - all you need are the part numbers.

JamezMan
Wed Mar 17, 2010, 09:44 AM
G'day, sorry to hijack your post, but I am in the hunt for some Eheim spare parts too, like taps etc, and I have looked around online without any luck. Does anyone know a good online supplier of these parts please?

Thanks alot.

Luke

Pheonix
Thu Mar 18, 2010, 11:23 AM
I recently needed a part for my 2028, I got the part number of the instruction booklet and confirmed it from the Eheim website. I couldn't find any parts on the online stores so i just rang a LFS in Sydney and had them post it to me.

JamezMan
Fri Mar 19, 2010, 09:38 AM
Ok thanks for the info Pheonix, I might give a LFS a ring and see if they have what I'm after.

Luke.

sanoptic
Fri Mar 19, 2010, 09:38 PM
Hi,
This online store stocks most parts for the 2217 & can order non-stock items.
http://www.aquaticlifeaquariums.com.au/contents/en-uk/d768.html

cheers

JamezMan
Sun Mar 21, 2010, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the replies everyone. I called a LFS here in Brisbane to see if they stocked the taps that I was after for my 2217 and they priced me $160 for the 2 taps, which is way more than I was expecting and out of my price range. Has anyone ever run an Eheim Classic without taps with success before? Or does anyone know another place where I could buy the taps at a decent price?

Thanks.

Luke

swampy1972
Sun Mar 21, 2010, 01:04 AM
Have you searched Ebay, Guppy's and Age of Aquariums etc? You might find something after market that will suit your needs..

JamezMan
Sun Mar 21, 2010, 01:44 AM
G'day mate, I have actually tried those 3 places and haven't had any luck yet. I intially bought the filter from Guppy's aquarium and was shown some really poor service by them afterwards so I don't intend on going back there if I can help it.

I have rung Pet City here in Brisbane and they quoted me around $100 for the 2 taps, which is still expensive, but I don't think I will find them too much cheaper. So I think that's where I will get them from.

swampy1972
Sun Mar 21, 2010, 02:02 AM
That's a shame about the poor service. Are you specifically after the taps that attach directly to the unit? Have you considered just getting a couple of inline taps? You can get them anywhere and they'll do the some thing really, just not as neat.

JamezMan
Sun Mar 21, 2010, 02:34 AM
Yeah I am after the taps that come with the Classic Range of Eheim Cannister filters, the ones that allow you to disconnect the cannister from the system during cleaning etc. I've looked around for other brands and stuff but haven't found what I am after yet.