PDA

View Full Version : New member

krener
Wed Dec 30, 2009, 07:37 AM
Hello.

Well, new to this forum, but have kept discus in the past (still have one left :D ) & I have decided to get back into it with the purchase of a new 4x2x2 tank.

Living in the outback (Alice Springs) obviously makes keeping them in the optimal environment a bit difficult (thats an understatement :? ) but hey, thats the same with everything else 'round here.

I have checked out quite a few members pics & some of the discus are simply stunning.
Here's hoping I can do them some justice.

Cheers for now.
Sean

TW
Wed Dec 30, 2009, 08:49 AM
Welcome Sean

Glad you made it to the forum. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your 4ft setup, when you have it up & running

BobbyBruce
Wed Dec 30, 2009, 12:49 PM
Hi Sean,

Welcome, good to see another local onboard.

I guess that was you in the shop talking to Scoot today. I am hoping to have mine up and running tomorrow. I will be using the Eheim 2226 that I have running on my current set up along with my Laguna UV steriliser and the new Eheim 2028 for the next couple of weeks so that it is up and running.

Once that is complete I am hoping to get in another 4 discus. It will very much depend on what is available though. I really like the look of the "Wild Strains" and I am hoping like crazy to be able to access some. The 2226 will go back onto my standard 4 footer and operate as my "Q" tank.

Will talk to you again soon.

Regards,

Bob

shuwang
Wed Feb 03, 2010, 10:35 AM
Hi to all members!!
I am new user of this site my self shuwang and I am from US.
After discover you i am feeling happy.Hope we will share what we have and exchange our knowledge.
Thanks!!

Hollowman
Wed Feb 03, 2010, 01:01 PM
Hi to all members!!
I am new user of this site my self shuwang and I am from US.
After discover you i am feeling happy.Hope we will share what we have and exchange our knowledge.
Thanks!!

Hi shuwang,

Start a new post and tell us about your discus setup or ideas for setting up

H :)