PDA

View Full Version : Cairns LFS

TW
Tue Dec 08, 2009, 12:21 AM
Hi All

Anyone know any decent Cairns LFS that stock nice discus?

Robdog
Tue Dec 08, 2009, 09:31 AM
There is only one that stocks nice discus.

Robdog
Tue Dec 08, 2009, 09:32 AM
...and it depends why you are asking. :lol: :wink:

TW
Tue Dec 08, 2009, 11:20 AM
Because I will will be in Cairns - why else Robdog :)

Come on, share with me please. I can't take any home with me on the plane, so don't worry, I will have to leave all the nice ones there for you to buy

I leave in the morning ... so it would be great if you could share the info tonight

Robdog
Tue Dec 08, 2009, 11:43 AM
:lol: :lol: No you can have them all Robyn.

TW
Tue Dec 08, 2009, 11:46 AM
Ah, but Rob you are such a tease. Any chance of a name / address.

PS, just sent you a PM

Robdog
Sun Dec 13, 2009, 12:34 PM
So how did you go?

TW
Sun Dec 13, 2009, 12:44 PM
Hi Rob

Well, the only free time I had was after I finished work on Thursday afternoon (the trip was firstly a business trip, followed by a couple day's holiday). Anyhow, Thursday afternoon after work was when I planned to try & visit the LFS in Mulgrave Road that you mentioned. But hubby had been working on a surprise. He took me to visit a discus importer, who has an AQIS QT set-up in his home - so that's where we spent the afternoon.

Friday was spent on an all day trip to Green Island (snorkeling) and Saturday was spent on an all day trip to Daintree & Cape Tribulation & we flew home today. Enjoyed my visit to your beautiful city, but wished I could have seen more of the local aquarium scene. If we go to Cairns again, I hope to go on one of those 4 night outer barrier reef dive cruises. That would be awesome!

I was disappointed not to visit the LFS, but thought it was a nice surprise that hubby planned for me in any case.