PDA

View Full Version : WTB Altum angels

jannie_s
Sun Dec 06, 2009, 08:49 AM
Hi after 4 or 5 ORINOCO ALTUMS please ,please let me know price size and location

(dont want peru or scalare thanks)

Thanks
Jannie

Namn8r
Sun Dec 06, 2009, 10:15 PM
Hope to have some come through in our Jan shipment Jannie.

Cheers

Nam

jannie_s
Mon Dec 07, 2009, 02:48 AM
Thanks Mate

Just pm me with price and size when they come in oh and shipping to Sydney

Thanks
Jannie

TW
Tue Dec 08, 2009, 11:50 AM
Hi Jannine

They may not have them now, but I'm sure that not all that long ago I saw some at Aquapets. As I'm not into Angels, I don't know whether they were the ones you don't want (peru or scalare).

Namn8r
Tue Dec 08, 2009, 12:37 PM
TW,

Jannine is after true Orinoco Altums not Peruvians or wild Scalare

TW
Tue Dec 08, 2009, 12:49 PM
TW,

Jannine is after true Orinoco Altums not Peruvians or wild ScalareYes, I know that Nanm8r :)

What Aquapets had at that time were labelled as Alutms. Now I know nothing about Angels, as they aren't my cup of tea - but as Jannine added the qualification that she didn't want Peruvians or Scalare, I assumed there must be some

TW
Tue Dec 08, 2009, 12:55 PM
Now, my post uploaded, before I was finished it :x

There's no edit button, so I will continue it here.

Jannine added the qualification that she didn't want Peruvians or Scalare and so I assumed there must be some confusion amongst hobbyist who sometimes get the types confused. I was letting her know that she should check whether or not they were the ones that she didn't want - as I wouldn't have any clue either way :)

Plus that was some months ago anyway - most likely they are all long sold. But .... if they had them once ..... they likely could get them again.

jannie_s
Wed Dec 09, 2009, 07:36 AM
Thanks I beleive they are getting some in soon

Hi Jannine

They may not have them now, but I'm sure that not all that long ago I saw some at Aquapets. As I'm not into Angels, I don't know whether they were the ones you don't want (peru or scalare).

meiji
Tue Mar 16, 2010, 12:51 AM
any updates on these?

Tommo
Fri Mar 26, 2010, 06:26 AM
Any Updates ?

Cheers

ILLUSN
Fri Mar 26, 2010, 06:34 AM
comming back to fresh water Tommo? :)

jannie_s
Fri Mar 26, 2010, 10:10 PM