PDA

View Full Version : Discus Feeding Video

aquafrogstuff
Wed Dec 02, 2009, 12:58 PM
Hi all. I've made history by loading my first YouTube video. It's of me feeding 'the gang' with live Blackworm.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K4Z_e_gcjE

swampy1972
Wed Dec 16, 2009, 03:24 AM
You have some lovely looking fish. I particularly like the medium size San Merah (?).
I'd like to know what your setup is to get plant growth like that.. it's excellent.

Martin Boele
Sun Dec 20, 2009, 02:33 PM
Hello Aquafrogstuff

What is this for a "monster" on the bottum of your tank :wink:

aquafrogstuff
Mon Dec 21, 2009, 06:41 AM
swampy1972, setup is a combination of CO2, fertiliser tabs, multi-light fitting and weeks of tweaking to get the balance right. I'm at the point now where I'm filling about a half a shopping bag worth of growth each week to fortnight.

Happy to help you where I can. Suggest you send me some pics of your setup and/or queries and I'll do my best to assist.

Martin - the 'monster' is a sailfin pleco. There's two of them in the tank. I hadn't intended to get two, but when I bought the first, the seller basically threw in the second.

aquafrogstuff
Mon Dec 21, 2009, 06:53 AM
swampy1972, setup is a combination of CO2, fertiliser tabs, multi-light fitting and weeks of tweaking to get the balance right. I'm at the point now where I'm filling about a half a shopping bag worth of growth each week to fortnight.

Happy to help you where I can. Suggest you send me some pics of your setup and/or queries and I'll do my best to assist.

Martin - the 'monster' is a sailfin pleco. There's two of them in the tank. I hadn't intended to get two, but when I bought the first, the seller basically threw in the second.