PDA

View Full Version : FS Metro and Clout

fishmonger
Wed Nov 18, 2009, 03:19 AM
pm for details

Metro 400mg: 21 tabs per box
Clout: Lot of 50 tabs

Shipping: Express Satchel $7 regardless (it's actually cost me more but what the hell! if AOA can do it for $7.50 why can't I)

Paypal ok!

Normal post satchel is FREE but I would preferred NOT to send it this way to save us any hassle and or argument

rburrowes
Thu Nov 19, 2009, 01:06 AM
Prices? I thought Metro could only be supplied by a vet?

BigDaddyAdo
Thu Nov 19, 2009, 10:12 PM
Isnt it against the law to sell prescription medication??? ;)

Noddy65
Thu Nov 19, 2009, 10:23 PM
Isnt it against the law to sell prescription medication??? ;)

Ummm...yes it is....

Mike

fishmonger
Sat Jun 05, 2010, 04:00 PM
Prices? I thought Metro could only be supplied by a vet?

yeah, brought my beloved guppy to the vet and paid him $90 to have a look (consultation fee) at my fish, he then took out a thick book and start looking at it for a while then come back and look at my fish then went a way and then come back and shown me a box of flagyl (metro) and said:

'reckon this will save your guppy...but not so sure, if it was a cat or dog then i can just cut it out and have a look inside'

i said, 'great i will give this a go doc...so what's the damaged'

he said, please pay at the counter...and walk away!

sweet as i said, my beautiful fish will be saved and as excited as i was hopping to the nearest counter to pay for my medication and the consultation fee. All together was $137...

YA BEAUTIEEEE!

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:12 am Post subject:
Isnt it against the law to sell prescription medication???

BigDaddyAdo, not sure mate...it's only for fish mate...read my lips FISHHHHH...you make it feel like i am a drug dealer! but if ya not happy then i will withrawn and appolise so you can relax now. They were left over medication that i used to treat my guppy and thinking if i could pass it on and save anyone a buck or two.

Ummm...yes it is....

Mike

thanks mike, that's very nice to know...if we're ever cross path i will shake your hand and buy you a drink!

now,

anyone need clout or metro? all other problems/issues pls pm....

please!

BT Gunner
Sat Jun 05, 2010, 08:44 PM
haha
looks like someone let out some steam :lol: :lol: :lol:

Proteus
Sat Jun 05, 2010, 11:05 PM
Michael,

To start, yes it is illegal to sell Metronidazole unless you are a vet, it is a class A prescription medication

You are selling boxes of the product, hardly left overs

You have posted the same thing (word for word) on other forums, and have done so for some time

Please be honest with the members here, that is all we ask

ILLUSN
Sun Jun 06, 2010, 02:12 PM
The supply of Metronidazole in Australia without perscription is illegal, the imporatation or distribution of clout is illegal, lets not kid ourselves.

I for one wont ask where you got it, but I'd be interested as to the price.

swampy1972
Mon Jun 07, 2010, 02:20 AM
I for one wont ask where you got it, but I'd be interested as to the price.

Just a word of caution all: You've acknowledged that it's illegal to sell these items so you must also know that it's illegal to purchase them. It's no different to the laws associated with the purchase of recreational drugs.
Just my 2c.

Proteus
Mon Jun 07, 2010, 02:30 AM
Topic locked, PM access to thread starter has also been disabled for obvious reasons