PDA

View Full Version : FS: Peruvian Altum Angels torpedo barbs

plakatkeeper
Mon Nov 02, 2009, 05:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

I plan to move out of home soon and unfortunatly for the moment i'll need to sell and rehome most of my fish.

I have a group of some of the most beautiful peruvial altum (scalare) angels at about 10cm or so tall. Will have to confirm when i get home. Will also try to add pictures later on when i can. These are from the same batch of angels that Matzilla has. This would be a regretfull sale but they need a good home, preferably someone who is interested in breeding. $300 for the group of 6 fish.

Also have some approx 7cm redline torpedo barbs for sale at $45ea. There is just 7 of these avaliable. Would like to see them go in a group since they like to school and play together.

Let me know if you are interested in these fish.

Thanks

jannie_s
Mon Nov 02, 2009, 06:30 AM
Hi Mate

Just so i can understand what you are selling , as i am interested in Altums.You are in fact selling PTEROPHYLLUM SCALARE is this correct?

Mattzilla
Mon Nov 02, 2009, 11:08 PM
if they are the same as mine then they are wild caught peruvians imported from Glazer Aquarium in Germany

and $300 for 6 is a VERY good price especially at that size

i guess pics would be good so people can confirm their identification

cheers and good luck with the sale

plakatkeeper
Tue Nov 03, 2009, 08:59 AM
Hey,

Yep as i said above "peruvian altum (scalare)", they are scalare angels, of the peruvian altum kind. The Altum in the name is in relation to the shape of the fish and sometimes the colour.

Will work on pics and hopefully have them up tonght.

Thanks

syxx
Wed Nov 04, 2009, 01:30 PM
I have a school of 10 Rio Negro angels and i must say there is a certain essence about wild angels which just can't be beaten :) good buy for anyone interested

Mr Wild
Wed Nov 04, 2009, 09:34 PM
I'm still waiting on pics!