PDA

View Full Version : My Fishy trip to Sydney

Mr Wild
Sun Oct 18, 2009, 07:10 AM
Well you just have to love this hobby somehow it just gets you in and you find yourself driving 4.5 hours to look at fish. Then of course you buy them and have to get them home.

But look at these beauties! Pics are just snap and shoot they have been in my tanks less than a day so I expect from the way they are going all good things will follow.

Shannon's fish are already eating! Little piggies. I have taken the photos looking down so as to not get the glare so some of the angles are a bit strange and probably do not do the fish much justice but just had to show everyone they made it home safe!

Thanks must go to Shannon, Scott, Doran and Michael who without their fish and amazing help I think I would still be driving round in circles.

Cheers guys.

Mr Wild
Sun Oct 18, 2009, 07:12 AM
And some more!

shannon
Sun Oct 18, 2009, 08:52 AM
Your welcome Kathy,good to see the fish are settling in well :) :)

scott bowler
Sun Oct 18, 2009, 08:53 AM
they look awesome Kath , you have some lovely fish there ..

Mr Wild
Sun Oct 18, 2009, 10:54 AM
Yes I have to agree!

Now after QT we will see if we get any shimmy shimmy shakes happening. Will keep you all posted.

ILLUSN
Sun Oct 18, 2009, 11:41 AM
WELL DONE!
you have some fantastic fish there!
and people wonder why i spend just about all my time on this forum :) Hope to see some fry from those fish soon Kath!

Mr Wild
Sun Oct 18, 2009, 08:46 PM
Thanks Jothy, I hope so too! Will keep you all posted.

lpiasente
Sun Oct 18, 2009, 09:11 PM
:D nice

TW
Sun Oct 18, 2009, 09:39 PM
They look great Kath. Good buy !

Mr Wild
Mon Oct 19, 2009, 12:25 AM
Thanks Leanne!..

Couldn't resist Robyn they all looked so fabulous! I thought you might have jumped at the heckles after your losses need to restock!

AquaticMaster
Mon Oct 19, 2009, 01:07 AM
Very nice lovely albinos u got there.... GIVE ME!!

lpiasente
Mon Oct 19, 2009, 07:36 AM
If I lived close I would have jumped at those heckles. I did actually think that is what I was going to see when I opened this thread.... heckles in your tank.

Mr Wild
Mon Oct 19, 2009, 07:48 AM
Well I was VERY tempted but I have set myself a goal of breeding and wanted pairs to really give it a go.

Wilds maybe next on my list after breeding as they require special care slightly different to domestics and I don't want to be trying to do that and breed. I am def better at one project at a time! LOL

lpiasente
Mon Oct 19, 2009, 08:10 AM
:)

Mr Wild
Mon Oct 19, 2009, 12:10 PM
Method22man you will have to post pics of your new babes and nope these fellas are stayin put! LOL