PDA

View Full Version : Shutting down tank - Discus - Plants - Driftwood- Rocks-SYD

Ozboc
Tue Oct 13, 2009, 02:40 AM
Ok house is sold -- not taking fish with me --- tank is coming with me - but will maybe make it marine tank as i will live close to the ocean and will just grab fish from the ocean for the tank .....

So up for grabs is the content of the tank --- that Being 2 adult Discus as per photo -- I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SEX THEY ARE -- please dont ask

they are about 15 - 18 cm nose to tail

Make an offer - prefer to sell together as they are good buddies

Various Plants

species i have no idea - but they are fast growers in the right conditions - the take over my tank in 2 weeks if i dont cut them back -- the cutting will then also re root and grow very quickly also - there up to 60 Cm tall as per photo - about 10 - 15 plants -- i have no idea but its like a forrest in there

Driftwood and stones --- the main driftwood piece is LARGE and would only suit a large tank - has hollow sections in it .... will try to get photos of it later when some of the plants clear out ....

Once again ... make an offer ....

Photos look bad as its dark in this room so makes the pics look bad --- if your interested in anything -- message via PM

IMPORTANTLY -- I AM LOCATED IN WEST HOXTON - west of Liverpool .... if you dont know where that is go to www.whereis.com.au click the directions tab - enter your address in the "from" .... then hoxton park in the "TOO " this will tell you how far i am from your house

WILL NOT SHIP -- sorry

local pick up - and bring your own bags - i dont have any

thanks guys

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn253/Ozboc/fish.jpg , http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn253/Ozboc/plants.jpg

last image shows the driftwood ( a few months back before the plants took over ) -- on far left ...

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn253/Ozboc/PIC01517.jpg

AquaticMaster
Tue Oct 13, 2009, 03:31 AM
wow frontosas with discus o.o

Ozboc
Tue Oct 13, 2009, 04:28 AM
not no more -- long gone ..... never posed an issue to the discus or vice versa ..

Ozboc
Fri Oct 16, 2009, 05:09 AM
BUMP .. not one single offer ???

flowerhorn_party
Fri Oct 16, 2009, 11:40 AM
how much for everything mate?

is the tank for sale too?

Ozboc
Fri Oct 16, 2009, 10:15 PM
HI flower horn -- tried th sell the whole lot a few months back for $2k everything included - except water -- didnt get one single reply - and had one idiot offer $150 for the lot ....

if someone is willing to buy the lot -- then take it --- or i will just take tank with me when i move and sell the rest

Boc

rwel4809
Sat Oct 17, 2009, 08:09 AM
HI flower horn -- tried th sell the whole lot a few months back for $2k everything included - except water -- didnt get one single reply - and had one idiot offer $150 for the lot ....

if someone is willing to buy the lot -- then take it --- or i will just take tank with me when i move and sell the rest

Boc

You might get a bit more interest if you show a bit less attitude.

I don't mean to be rude, but I think you need to tone it down a bit.

Best of luck with the sale.

R.

Ozboc
Mon Oct 19, 2009, 10:50 PM
so people wont buy a fish for $1 because of attitude ??

everything going to LFS for free today ....

Boc

Ozboc
Thu Oct 22, 2009, 05:08 AM
ALL ITEMS GONE ......