PDA

View Full Version : Andrew's New Book _Ruined-

Old Dave
Sat Sep 05, 2009, 09:28 AM
Thanks for your promptness Norto, (Birthday present)

Surprised how quick the book got here, but Aussie Post have ruined a beautiful book.
No amount of extra packaging would stop this sort of damage.

Looks like a drop kick or bashed over a fence.
Ripped right through the packaging and the edges of the cover.
Pics don't show much.
Obviously deliberate. Simply no respect anymore.

Old Dave

Hollowman
Sat Sep 05, 2009, 10:08 AM
That is such a shame, the exact same thing happened to a chap on our forum in the Uk. Can you claim from the postal service for damage Dave?

:(

Robdog
Sat Sep 05, 2009, 11:14 AM
Can you claim from the postal service for damage

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny one Hollowman!

Good ol Aussie Post

Hollowman
Sat Sep 05, 2009, 11:55 AM
I am glad you enjoyed that Rob :lol:

believe me, the British postal service is just the same :lol: :lol:

norto
Mon Sep 07, 2009, 07:07 AM
Dave,
Mate if you want to pay for the postage I'll send you another one.....That's B...S..T!!! you should not have to put up with that mate :x .
Had a similar problem at xmas with a present I bought for my young bloke,was a remote controlled tractor...got it out of the box and did not work properly would only go round in circles, you can't just can't change the look of disapointment on his face when it did not work and if a company rep had of been at my place he would have been eating it.
Let me know what you want to do Dave.

Regards
Norto.

norto
Mon Sep 07, 2009, 07:08 AM
Dave,
Mate if you want to pay for the postage I'll send you another one.....That's B...S..T!!! you should not have to put up with that mate :x .
Had a similar problem at xmas with a present I bought for my young bloke,was a remote controlled tractor...got it out of the box and did not work properly would only go round in circles, you just can't change the look of disapointment on his face when it did not work and if a company rep had of been at my place he would have been eating it.
Let me know what you want to do Dave.

Regards
Norto.

norto
Mon Sep 07, 2009, 07:10 AM
Whoops sent it twice good things these computers.
Norto

Old Dave
Sat Oct 03, 2009, 05:45 AM
Good things come to those who wait!
:wave1
(The delays were all self-inflicted).

Norto was kind enough to replace my book. :cheers

I don't consider Norto at all responsible for the damage.
If Australia Post sells a Postpack to protect a package against the potential damage they & their contractors inflict it should be up to the task. :twisted: :monkey :twisted:

Now I can look at the cover & think good thoughts about nice people,

Much Appreciated.. :thumb :wave2 :thumb
Old Dave

Hollowman
Sat Oct 03, 2009, 11:39 AM
Nice one guys :D